Elven court scenario 5 bug: you own all, explore all and won't finish

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support Scenario Specific Issues Elven court scenario 5 bug: you own all, explore all and won't finish

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vota dc 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vota dc

I killed all the 4 hostiles Commonwealth leaders and found the teleporter, used it and found sisters that evoked an Eldritch Horror, but the scenario isn’t finish, they don’t set the teleporter mission as finished despite the dialogue of the leader say so. What I should do? I tried to kill Awanesse too but it doesn’t change anything, it just trigger an independent undead invasion.

Sarog

You need to dig through some dirt cavern walls in the south eastern underground section (where the dwarf leader was based) to find another portal.

vota dc

Ah thanks, they should add some dialogue because I had a suspect (he spoke about a teleporter that bring to the forest near the capital and not in a cave where there is the ritual) but the dialogue swayed me because he spoke as it was the right teleporter.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.