Eternal Lords

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Eternal Lords

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  BLOODYBATTLEBRAIN 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

ExNihil

Hi Guys,

I am just doing my first real MP game in more then 9 months, and am having a terrific time! Great work, so much content and so many great improvements.

Kudos
    Ex

Epaminondas

OMG, we all missed ya! 😉

Epaminondas

And look at what the balance forum has become! 😉

ExNihil

Lol :), well they all quit on me… noobs

Epaminondas

There is a thread on Theocrat end game that is 40-pages and still running. And the foundation of the Theocrats’ eternal dissatisfaction was set by your original thread! 😉

There is a thread on Theocrat end game that is 40-pages and still running. And the foundation of the Theocrats’ eternal dissatisfaction was set by your original thread! 😉

30…and I look forward to Ex’s contribution, even if I do/did disagree with much fo what he said.

Also, @ Ex, there’s a tournament on, I *may* be able to squeeze you in, even though Challonge makes late entries a total p.i.t.a.

Gloweye

Welcome back! You color was strangely absent among the avatars here. Don’t go in the balance forums, it’s a jungle out there.

Then again, you were maybe 50% of the reason they were made…

Epaminondas

Welcome back! You color was strangely absent among the avatars here. Don’t go in the balance forums, it’s a jungle out there.

Then again, you were maybe 50% of the reason they were made…

He has a responsibility to see the monster he created through to adulthood! 😉

Sorax
    Keymaster

Welcome back, ExNihil 🙂

ExNihil

Why thanks guys!

Ravenholme

Welcome back ExNihil, good to see you and good to see that you’re enjoying EL!

Ericridge

I see that my assassins has failed to end your time. I shall now leave this thread disappointed.

😛

ExNihil

Almost got me these assassins! I’m glad to see you all kept at it and the results are very impressive. I didn’t play much with Golden Realms before quitting AoW3 last autumn so now I basically have the experience of a new game.

@BBB

I appreciate your words, I also apologize for my temper and bad spirit at the time- lets keep on the healthy side of geekhood. I’d be honored to participate in the tournament if that is possible- I’m very far away from my previous mastery of the game so it might be a rather short participation but it will he fun for sure.

I appreciate your words, I also apologize for my temper and bad spirit at the time- lets keep on the healthy side of geekhood

I wasn’t expecting this…

If I had a penny for every bad thing that was said I’d be Notch lol.

Apologies to you too.

I’ll see if I can squeeze you in. Challonge requires that I reset the entire bracket to out in late entries, which means having to record all the games so far, put in the new player, and then put the results back in.

Had I known, I would have chosen something else, but the advantage of Challonge is that it does an admirable job of generating the matches.

Ok, done. You’ll be facing Seer. Find him on Steam, let battle commence.

ExNihil

TY, we are talking about this guy: SeeR–> ?

I think so.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.