Eternal Lords Reaction

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Eternal Lords Reaction

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mkeames18 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mkeames18

Great job and thank you very much Triumph and beta testers!

I was already very impressed by the base game and Golden Realms when I got them a few months ago, but Eternal Lords adds so much to the game it’s hard to believe. I love the new Necromancer class because it’s always been a dream of mine to be able to raise undead of all different races and species in a game. Finally I can do this in Age of Wonders 3! I love the racial synergies with Tigrans and Frostlings and the diversity and racial governance added to the old races. And I like the Unity victory condition because I generally like turtling and taking my time.

Thanks for the time and care you put into development and how well you treat your fanbase! I actually jumped ship over the past few months from following HOMM7’s development over to AOW3, because you guys treat the existing AOW series with such respect, and still manage to innovate and keep the game fresh and FUN. And you are so fantastic to your fans.

I hope you continue expanding this game (not that it isn’t near-perfect already), whether it be with huge EL-sized expansions or smaller frequent GR-sized DLCs. I have read a lot of creative and well-thought out ideas from the gurus on this forum. The game seems to get more popular and widely-known all the time on Steam and GOG, so I hope it has a long life ahead of it.

My wishlist for future expansions would be the proposed Warlock/Shadow Thrall class, the Azrac and Lizardman (& maybe Dark Elf) races, and an underground-based (Minotaur and Kharagh?) dwelling. And maybe some expanded diplomacy options. But I’ll pay for anything you put out!

Thanks again! I love you guys!

Narvek
    Keymaster

Wow that’s very nice of you, gives us even more incentive and energy to continue to do our best! 🙂

And yes, the beta testers and the players themselves also really help. All the posts with ideas, balance questions and of course bug reports bring issues to our attention so we can improve the game, so thank you all too 🙂

Arlow

agree with the op – haven’t visited forums much since expansion release, busy playing the dream 🙂

Lennart Sas
    Keymaster

Thank and please don’t forget to share your opinion with a User Review on Steam, GoG or Metacritic! (also for the base game!) 😀

User Approval really helps spread the word and drive sales.

mkeames18

I will make sure to go write some reviews!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.