[NOTED] Fey reinforcements not appearing

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support [NOTED] Fey reinforcements not appearing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  melkathi 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

melkathi

Elven Torchbearer Mission 6.
    Sundren says that the fey from the first missions have come to assist. No fey appear.

I also wondered about this. It was just like the messages prior where leaders and armies joined, but I didn’t notice any new units after it. I figured maybe I read it wrong?

MarciaVB

Hi,

I was able to reproduce this, I’ll make a case for the designer in charge.

Thank you for reporting!

embrace

i got the message when i met a fey village north of the dwarven city, so i thougth the message was about that village, but when i reached it, it was already occupied by an enmey AI.
    i’m not sure if the message is meant for the village though, because when the same message on commonwealth side (with the giants) appears, you just get the giant army, and a giant village was no where to be seen.

melkathi

WWhen I got the message I had already bought out the fey settlement several turns before. Seems to have nothing to do with it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.