Frostlings

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Ericridge 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Patolord

Why cant you train penguins -.-?

NINJEW

probably the lack of an established system of penguin husbandry in frostling society

Ultimatum

game wise it’s probably because they weak as hell and would be quite useless alongside other units.

NINJEW

dire penguins are actually really good for a t1 don’t you knock them\

life stealing and dual channel damage is awesome

Wallthing

The tried training dire penguins at one point but the only results were a mysteriously smelly green patch of ice and a group of wild dire penguins with a taste for frostlings.

ExNihil

Lol

Ultimatum

dire penguins are actually really good for a t1 don’t you knock them\

life stealing and dual channel damage is awesome

I find they are an excellent meal for any polar bears I have laying about…

NINJEW

wow if you take a higher tier unit with frost resist the frost damage t1 loses no way

next you’ll be telling me swarm darters suck because they get wrecked by golems

Ultimatum

I’m kidding and I was referring to ones you summon

NINJEW

yeah so i was i the ones you summon wreck shit dog

Ultimatum

ah.

Why cant you train penguins -.-?

I daresay it is because they can already be summoned by archdruids and even have their own summon spell, that you get from treasure sites.
    Besides, there are generally no “monster” or “animal” units among the unit rooster of races, just “racial units” as it says.

ExNihil

Except tame trolls, but that is a lategame RG upgrade. What would they bring to one of the strongest races in game?

Gloweye

They should add Penguins to the Frostlings as T1 military RG…. or would that be to strong?

Ultimatum

Except tame trolls, but that is a lategame RG upgrade. What would they bring to one of the strongest races in game?

Meatshields?

Gyor

You can seduce them into your service with Frostling Succubi, I’ve done it. I don’t ask my Succubi what happens when they do, but my policy is if this glacier is a rocking, don’t come a knocking. 🙂

Fenraellis

Penguins are very gentle and caring lovers, I’ll have you know… but enough about that. *cough*

rrrrookie

As someone who likes to play frostlings primarily with Theocrat, I would be pretty agitated if they kept the ‘dedicated to evil’ trait that dire penguins have for some reason.

Gloweye

As someone who likes to play frostlings primarily with Theocrat, I would be pretty agitated if they kept the ‘dedicated to evil’ trait that dire penguins have for some reason.

Why can’t a Theocrat be evil?

rrrrookie

As I was typing that I realized the same thing. So much into role playing never really thought up an evil theocrat. This is someone who doesn’t play arch druid or elf except with each other.

NINJEW

i think one of the best parts of this game, role playing wise, is that you aren’t restricted to the same old stereotypes. sure, any game will let you role play a hippy elf, but what games will let you roleplay as an elvin champion of industry and technology? that’s what made me pick this game up, honestly.

Ericridge

I play as pure evil theocrat.. EAT MY DISINTEGRATE YOU DO GOODER!

*disintegrates the goody two-shoes in question.*

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.