Future dev. journals and release plan

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Future dev. journals and release plan

This topic contains 14 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Arlow 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

AwesomeLion

I was wondering if it was possible to get an idea of when the devs plan to release their dev journals (I love em’), any future teasers and trailers and when pre-order will be up and if the pre-order will have a beta attached to it.

The game is exactly what I’ve been waiting for in my gaming life so I’m a bit hyped so figured no harm in asking =)

TheSpeaker

I think the lack of dev journals recently means they’ve been busier than normal. Hopefully it means news of a release date or beta will come to light soon.

I’ve literally been dreaming about this game lately and I haven’t even played it yet, it’s bad.

AwesomeLion

Glad I’m not the only one =p I’ve watched the demonstration videos 1-2 every day on average and forced my girlfriend and friends to watch it atleast once each too. It be come something of an obsession =D Soon I’ll make them dress up as different heroes =D

Hoping to hear something soon. I’m spending half my work day on this site checking for updates XD

It be nice if they had a set day that all updates came out on, so I could check only that day, but I’m pretty sure I’d check the other days too just to be safe. I’m very very glad I didn’t find out about this game until recently. Waiting is not my speciality ^^

BlaneckW

The game was cancelled when herpes became airborne. The devs are hiding out in bunkers.

Narvek
    Keymaster

Up to your former antics BlaneckW? :p
    Please keep your urges in check 😉

We’re very sorry about releasing fewer journals lately. As far as I know the plan is definitely to do them each week, I’ll check with the team.

Thing is we are indeed very hard at work with other stuff.
    Hope to give you an update on this soon ^^

jimmy

TheSpeaker hit the nail quite on the head.
    Since Gamescom we’ve been making some good progress and the game is really coming together. We’re trying to keep this progress going so we can release on time.

Dev journals are written by our developers, which means they can spend less time on finishing the game. That should be limited of course.

Fortunately I can tell you that new materials are in the pipeline.
    I can’t say much about timing, only that we will be giving out new info, screens and show new classes soon.

Tomipapa

Really good news, thanks Jimmy!

And a good old whip can make wonders with time problems 😀

Ice Age

And a good old whip can make wonders with time problems :D

Or they can hire additional labor with more money! but i dont think the devs decided on the right course of action in this matter yet… 😉

And a good old whip can make wonders with time problems :D

Where there’s a whip there’s a way. 😀

Hahaha! Hilarious!

Loved it!

mrXD89

This orcs are epic.
    lol

AwesomeLion

TheSpeaker hit the nail quite on the head.
    Since Gamescom we’ve been making some good progress and the game is really coming together. We’re trying to keep this progress going so we can release on time.
    Dev journals are written by our developers, which means they can spend less time on finishing the game. That should be limited of course.

Fortunately I can tell you that new materials are in the pipeline.
    I can’t say much about timing, only that we will be giving out new info, screens and show new classes soon.

Sweet! This sounds awesome and has gotten my hype even higher then before. Thanks for the reply Jimmy. I look forward to all that you have prepared for us

Good news that the developers working hard! I hope they keep the same spirit as the orcs in that funny video :). Tbh I wouldn’t mind to have a 2-weeks news update so the developers can work more on their magic (although I remain curious on what they are working on).

Arlow

to the one’s dreaming about the game, i’m with you. and i hope i’m not the only nerd who’s all ready sketching maps on paper i hope to make when the editor is in my hands 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.