Heroes Lore/Description

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Heroes Lore/Description

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShortBear 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Athei

I don’t think I’m alone when i say that I really miss the hero lore/description/story thing… It was one of the best things in AoW2 SM (I really can’t remember if the other games in AoW series had this, I think they do, but I’m sure about SM), and I enjoyed reading it. I even recruited heroes based on their story!

But anyway I was really disappointed when I found out that there is no lore, story or whatever for heroes in AoW3. To me they feel just like some 3d piece of graphic now… I don’t care if they die, hell sometimes I’m even sadder when regular unit that was in a lot of battles dies (“NOOO! My Monster Hunters! Why must fate punish me so??!”) than when hero dies. Maybe I won’t even resurrect the poor bastard if he/she was weak, but instead I would wait for a new one…

What I’m asking is that you bring back the heroes story, please, it should not be that hard for you to implement it in the game (I mean the units have that already) but it will really change the way we feel about the heroes.

ShortBear

SM was the only one that had it. It was a pretty great feature though

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.