Hero/Leader skills when leveling up

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Hero/Leader skills when leveling up

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gloweye 5 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ZombieEater

Are the skills offered when you upgrade picked
    i) by level (when you hit level X, you are offered a list of skills available at level X or below),
    ii) by level, but random (when you hit level X, you are offered a random list of skills available at level X or below, but not ALL skills available at those levels), or
    iii) is it tree-based (you have to pick skill X before you can pick or even see skill Y from your list)?

Gloweye

mostly option 1.

All skills require a certain level. When that level is gotten, the skill becomes available.

There is only 1 exception – the Casting Points upgrades for the heroes require the previous upgrade, so you can only pick Sorcery II if you already have Sorcery I, as you would expect.

Check the wiki link in my signature and navigate to the class pages to view which upgrades are available for which class, and at which level.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.