How did you found out Age of Wonders?

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Off Topic/General Discussion How did you found out Age of Wonders?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nspannaus 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

notme

I noticed “wooo Age of Wonders” screen splash, when I launched some other game (idk if I can mention games name lol) – Developer of that game even met up with Triumph and donated money BTW. I bet it was like finding top notch Swedish diamond mine :p

So I went and googled around and noticed fairly old game from 2004 called Age of Wonders II Shadow Magic. So I got it. While graphics were bit pixely it was fun to play random map – campaign was bit too hard for me – probably I focused too much on exploration instead of building units ASAP.
    Then somewhere in 2013 (or 2014?) I began watching this website as this game developed.
    TBH this game is much better now with DLC’s than it was released as 1.0 – much more stuff in strategic side of game to do.

nspannaus

Someone off-handedly described it as the “spiritual successor” to Master of Magic. That’s all I needed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.