How do I change the first type of terrain?

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions How do I change the first type of terrain?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Seamus the Bold 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Campaigner

For instance, there are some hexes which are “Blighted – Wetlands” and some are “Blighted – Fertile Plains” next to a Goblin city.

If I terraform those hexes, it only changes the suffix (Wetlands, Fertile Plains) but NOT the prefix (Blighted)….

So what can I do..?

Griffith

The “empire” spells from elemental mastery specializations can change the climate of the terrain. Also things like “last rite of winter” of frostling ice queen, or “path of” -abilities can do that.

Campaigner

Lemme see if I get this right.

Terrain can always be changed with terraforming.
    climate of hexes is determined at the start of the game and can be changed with elemental mastery and ‘path of’ abilities.

Creation and Destructive mastery doesn’t get any terrain or climate changing spells.

That’s it?

Creation adept gets “cleanse the land” for turning a small number of hexes to temperate.
    Creation master gets temperate empire and Destruction master gets bligthed empire.

All in all Creation/Destrcuction kind of count to the “elemental spheres”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.