Inquery about production carryover

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Inquery about production carryover

This topic contains 120 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  shangrila1040 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 121 post (of 121 total)
  • Author

This isn’t a ridiculous situation at all, but instead makes things individual and different, as opposed to when it was different, where you could blindly go for production increase, since it would always pay.

It’s not all or nothing, you know. Lots of games have spillover existing but penalized. I have no opinion on whether gameplay is better with or without production (and research) spillover. What is obvious, is that the lack thereof is a huge newbie trap. Clearly, veterans gain a lot of comparative advantage from this, and I’m hoping resistance doesn’t flow from this. For myself, as I come closer to figuring it out, my interest in changing things is declining.

If, for instance, there is spillover but half is lost, there is still room for optimization by veterans, but newbies aren’t so heavily punished.

Viewing 121 post (of 121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.