Is there mod that adds Blight/Spirit elemental to Destruction/Creation master?

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Is there mod that adds Blight/Spirit elemental to Destruction/Creation master?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gloweye 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

notme

This mod would require Golden Realms, as this DLC has blight and spirit elementals
    Destruction and Creation master specializations don’t feel complete without these summons.

Gloweye

I believe it’s somewhere on steam.

notme

I believe it’s somewhere on steam.

I couldn’t find it, do you have link to it?
    It seems to be very easy to mod – just use summon elemental template from other elemental specialization masters for Creation and Destruction Master.

Gloweye

ah, was confused with a mod that adds the lesser elementals.

If it isn’t there yet, i’ll upload it sometime tomorrow.

notme

ah, was confused with a mod that adds the lesser elementals.

If it isn’t there yet, i’ll upload it sometime tomorrow.

I don’t know how to even start modding, so if would be nice if you did this.

And if possible, can you reduce chance for critical success/failure of disjunction to 1% and greater disjunction to 2% ?
    I would like that mod too.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  notme.

Gloweye

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731330630

Well, there may be more people who want the elementals without those effects. I don’t think they belong in the same mod.

This mod required a whopping 4 changes to vanilla stuff – it’s quite easy, when you think about it. For the disjunction, you could try your hand yourself. You should fire up the mod editor, and have a look at title.rpk. It’s got an entry named AoW_Global_Settings or something, and it should have the numbers you’re looking for, IIRC.

notme

Well, there may be more people who want the elementals without those effects. I don’t think they belong in the same mod.

This mod required a whopping 4 changes to vanilla stuff – it’s quite easy, when you think about it. For the disjunction, you could try your hand yourself. You should fire up the mod editor, and have a look at title.rpk. It’s got an entry named AoW_Global_Settings or something, and it should have the numbers you’re looking for, IIRC.

Thank you 🙂

notme

This is tactical disjunction.
    I meant disjunction spell, that removes spells on strategic maps like city enchantments or end game spells.

Edit: was looking at wrong place, found it

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  notme.

notme

delete

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  notme. Reason: delete

notme

Ugh why this forum doesn’t allow indefinitely editing/deleting posts?

Well I couldn’t find chance of critical failure/success of disjunction.

Gloweye

Ugh why this forum doesn’t allow indefinitely editing/deleting posts?

It does. It just requires some URL hacking. Try http://aow.triumph.net/forums/reply/246409/edit/ for example, which edits the post i took this quote from.

Well I couldn’t find chance of critical failure/success of disjunction.

Well, in that case, i can’t change it any more than you can.

Not sure, but tactical and strategic should use the same sets of numbers on this one.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Gloweye.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.