Is there mod, that removes disjunction or at least nerfs it?

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Is there mod, that removes disjunction or at least nerfs it?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  notme 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

notme

I find critical disjunction bit annoying, and fortifying spells useless – why spend 3 turns on fortifying spell, if I can cast it again in one turn?

NINJEW

why spend 3 turns on fortifying spell, if I can cast it again in one turn?

it’s more cost efficient i think

Bob5

Reinforcing spells keeps them active. It takes until your next turn or longer to recast the spell, long enough for the enemy to take advantage of the downtime. Especially spells like the Wild Hunt, Age of Magic, and Age of Deception are spells that you don’t want to go down. Once Age of Magic goes down it’s going to cost a lot more CP (relatively, as you have less CP without Age of Magic) to get it up again, if the Wild Hunt goes down all your floating units that were above water and don’t have swimming drown, if Age of Deception goes down your enemy can find your units quickly and do some battles without the morale penalty.

notme

Reinforcing spells keeps them active. It takes until your next turn or longer to recast the spell, long enough for the enemy to take advantage of the downtime. Especially spells like the Wild Hunt, Age of Magic, and Age of Deception are spells that you don’t want to go down. Once Age of Magic goes down it’s going to cost a lot more CP (relatively, as you have less CP without Age of Magic) to get it up again, if the Wild Hunt goes down all your floating units that were above water and don’t have swimming drown, if Age of Deception goes down your enemy can find your units quickly and do some battles without the morale penalty.

Yes, I use that for ultimate spells.
    And what about reducing chance for critical success/failure of disjunction?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.