@Jimmy

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  BLOODYBATTLEBRAIN 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Following dev posts, I realized I can access threads in an “Age of Wonders 3 Beta Feedback” subforum that bypasses login checks when a dev is posting there, through their profiles. I suppose this is meant to be private. (Wanted to PM you but apparently this is not possible).

TheSpeaker

Damnit, I was hoping nobody would say anything -_- I was quite enjoying reading those.

SikBok
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know Harlequin, we’re looking into it now.

btw, are you ‘TheHarlequin’ from HeavenGames?

Yup 🙂

Lennart Sas
    Keymaster

Maybe this bug report will earn you access

The beta hasn’t really started yet, just testing all the procedures including
    forums and registration, etc. :-)))

SOON!

SikBok
    Keymaster

Then I think you should have gotten an email from Swolte : D>

O_O

Speechless!

And immensely grateful if that’s the case!!!

jimmy

Thanks for reporting. It’s appreciated.

TheSpeaker

Haha, wow, congrats. If I’d known reporting that could have gotten me Beta access I wouldn’t have kept it to myself, and I’ve known since last night! 😀 Ah well, that’s what being Smaug gets me. Just hunt those bugs and do us proud.

Tam

Haha, wow, congrats. If I’d known reporting that could have gotten me Beta access I wouldn’t have kept it to myself, and I’ve known since last night! :D Ah well, that’s what being Smaug gets me. Just hunt those bugs and do us proud.

So, apparantly being good gives more bonuses than evil huh… This forum is totally unbalanced!

Arlow

haha
    grats

TheSpeaker

So, apparantly being good gives more bonuses than evil huh… This forum is totally unbalanced!

Haha, not evil so much as just really curious. I would only enjoy Beta-Access to finally see more of the game, so I admit it would be for selfish reasons. Between working and studying simultaneously, I wouldn’t have the time to test it out as thoroughly as others could, so it’d end up going to waste on me anyway.
    I’m more than happy to wait my turn for the finished product so long as there are no more delays. The excitement for this game is killing me!

AwesomeLion

Maybe this bug report will earn you access

Eeeh, not to rip on you guys here, but, I was told that the game would not favor good over evil alignment? If your going to reward someone for being good, shouldn’t you reward those of us being bad who chose not to tell you? XD

FWIW,

I am freelance/unemployed, so plenty of time on my hands;)…

Just throwing that out there…

AwesomeLion

FWIW,

I am freelance/unemployed, so plenty of time on my hands;)…

Just throwing that out there…

I’m employed with full time work with huge work loads, I’ve got a girlfriend who takes a lot of my time and a bunch of friends that insist on doing stuff often, but for a beta access I’m willing to give up two of these things…

Just throwing it out there.. =)

AwesomeLion

What have you done Harlequin? They deactivated any possibility to check what anyone has posted now!

I hope this beta access was worth casting the rest of us into the mud -.-

(I’d do it too =3)

jimmy

Once I get the filter back in place, I’ll enable it again 😉

AwesomeLion

Once I get the filter back in place, I’ll enable it again ;)

Thanks =)

@ Awesome Lion, work less and swap in the girlfriend model.

Good friends are irreplaceable.

Just throwing it out there…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.