Legendary wands are pretty meh…

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Update v1.5 – Open Beta Balance Legendary wands are pretty meh…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Fenraellis 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

syntax_vi

There are several epic/legendary pick ups in the game that are garden variety the same as you can forge for fairly cheap. They dont offer any extra damage or abilities that I can see (shock bolts, fire bolts, poison spit, etc).

It would be nice if they had additional damage or effects befitting of their legendary/ epic status.

Additionally its been quite some time now that forged weapons are almost universally better that even most mythical weapons, and certainly almost always better than the legendary/epics that are found. I think either the item forge should be brought in line, or the found weapons should be buffed. All other item classes for the most part (wands being an exception) the best items are reserved for pickups and epic/legendary and above are generally better than what you can forge, but weapons are not the case.

greyclouds

There are several epic/legendary pick ups in the game that are garden variety the same as you can forge for fairly cheap. They dont offer any extra damage or abilities that I can see (shock bolts, fire bolts, poison spit, etc).

It would be nice if they had additional damage or effects befitting of their legendary/ epic status.

Additionally its been quite some time now that forged weapons are almost universally better that even most mythical weapons, and certainly almost always better than the legendary/epics that are found. I think either the item forge should be brought in line, or the found weapons should be buffed. All other item classes for the most part (wands being an exception) the best items are reserved for pickups and epic/legendary and above are generally better than what you can forge, but weapons are not the case.

I agree. I found a “legendary frost wand” and found it to deal the same damage as a spirit damage wand (common quality)!

Perhaps these wands could be upgraded or the quality “downgraded” to better reflect their actual utility?

Fenraellis

Mmmm, there are still several good findable weapons, but I can understand the consideration(although ‘Usable’ type items are not really weapons).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.