Lesser Reanimate Undead

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Lesser Reanimate Undead

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  SamuelDMz2S7m 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ghevd

I was just curious as I don’t know if what follows is a bug or intended.

Lesser reanimate. Is it just till end of combat? Because I had me a ghoul shaman and I even ghouled his pet baby reed serpent.

Well in a battle they where both killed. Before I finished off the last attacker I decided to reanimate any lost troops that I could.

I bring both these guys back before the final kill but once back on the strategic map I don’t see em anywhere. Kinda closed the log of the battle too quick to see if they where dead there.

I swore previously I reanimated a priest the same way and after the battle he was still there. Is it a bug? Maybe because they where ghouls? I know for certain they didn’t die a second time. It was just a bummer because I wanted to evolve my ghoul baby reed serpent.

Cheers!

Hide

Usually they stay alive after the battle. I am 100% sure on that.
    And if they weren’t ghouls you couldn’t have reanimated them as the ability is called reanimate undead.

Gloweye

You shouldn’t be able to use the Lesser ability on a T3 Shaman. Are you sure you clicked the right corpse?

(And yes, reanimated Undead stay after battle.)

Mourioche

I find the skill description a little “unclear”,

Because according to the skill description (“Undead come back to live” – This i a french location i tranlated back) i was not sure if it :

– Raise an undead unit (so is like a resurect spell but for undead unit), or

– Transform an undead unit “back” to a live unit (may be usefull because this unit can regenerate again, and 50% could be like a heal… who know ?… i currently discover the necro… perhaps he can transform “live to “undead” “forward and back”)

A short test give me the answer…

CHIEF DRUID

Usually they stay alive after the battle. I am 100% sure on that.<br>
    And if they weren’t ghouls you couldn’t have reanimated them as the ability is called reanimate undead.

but, but, but, once they are dead are they not then UNDEAD? hehe there’s twister for yah. From all gothic and vampire and myth I’ve ever read when something is killed or biten or eat upon by zombies when it dies it then becomes the UNDEAD. 🙂

Dich vu mua ban perfect money. Mua btce gia cao và ban btce dich vu hoan toan tu dong, bao mat thong tin khac hang!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.