Looking for sparing partner

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Looking for sparing partner

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  overlorddarkslash 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Heya friends,

Are there some people who are interested in playing some games with me? I usually play with slashguy and charchar but both don’t have allot of time last weeks so i hoped that there is someone out here that want to play a game. who is interested?

Love you all!

Castaneda

Hi dark lady,

as im in my high addiction Mp time, I´d like to play some more games. Maybe add me on stream. Name: “Castanieda”

Hannibal2000

I am also up for some matches. Feel free to add hannibal2000 on steam and we can discuss the details.

thvaz

I’m usually looking for mp partners, though I am kinda new to multiplayer. Steam name: thvaz

Smaug3

I’m disconsolatedragon or smaugthegolden7 over on steam. I’m just throwing my hat into the ring for whoever wants to do games over a large span of time. 😛

Hannibal2000

Hmm, must have given you the wrong account, it is Hannibal20103. Feel free to ad and contact me.

Zaskow

NuMetal

@castaneda: Of course I can’t be one hundred percent certain but I am quite sure that dark_lady_Lilith wants to play Coop and not against each other.
    I assume this because I know from a previous thread from her (him?) that she is relatively new to the game and still struggles a bit with beating the AI.

Only wanted to mention that to you because I know that you are a skilled MP player and probably assumed you’d play a normal (for you) MP game with her.

Cheers! 🙂

Bouh

What timezone are you in ?

Holy cow many people who want to play yaaay! I’ll invite you all when I return from my job.

What timezone are you in ?

UTC+0

Gloweye

If you’re willing to PBEM, I could be able to…

@Castaneda: Of course I can’t be one hundred percent certain but I am quite sure that dark_lady_Lilith wants to play Coop and not against each other.
    I assume this because I know from a previous thread from her (him?) that she is relatively new to the game and still struggles a bit with beating the AI.

cute, just break her. go all out and use your best tactics. Make the ground turn red with a rain of crimson blood. for the next 2 years the water shall taste like iron and all flowers should bloom red.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.