Merry Xmas! and the Results of our Halfling competition

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Merry Xmas! and the Results of our Halfling competition

This topic contains 35 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Gyor 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

I think you should be put into the game in some way, shape or form!

meeber

I think that anyone who can write creatively counts as a “liberal arts person” even if they don’t have a degree in it. kudos to you guys’ ability to science as well.

Also, if we are now “the five”, Triumph should make us rings so we can be Nazgul (to fully form “the nine” at a later date).

Can my ring be made of Onyx? And I want a horsy just like the Nazgul. 🙂

Draxynnic

Interestingly, I don’t think there was a “five” in Lord of the Rings. Three for the Elves, seven for the Dwarves, nine for Men, and the one to rule them all – no five. 😮

igoraki

Five where given to the Hobbits,but they melted their rings and used the metal to build the plow

Interestingly, I don’t think there was a “five” in Lord of the Rings. Three for the Elves, seven for the Dwarves, nine for Men, and the one to rule them all – no five

Of course, as that is why I said they should give out four more so we can be the Nine! But, there actually probably was a time where there were just five rings in the hands of the Dwarves, as three were gradually reacquired by Sauron, and the Dragons ate the other four, not all at once. There is also the fact that the men faded at different rates, due to the natural good and evil within their wills, so there would have been five wraiths at some point as well, soon followed by others (thus my suggestion).

Gyor

Congrats. And for the record I too support bigger busts on the nymphs and simular themd beings like Succubi.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.