minor mac things

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support minor mac things

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arlow 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Arlow

had asked on steam if anything in the upcoming patch improved mac, it was suggested i make a thread about it.
    i’m a very happy player and these are very little things. had happened on a mac who’s age i blamed, but a few months ago got a new one and it’s the same.

with graphics on medium or ultra scrolling causes the shadows to stay behind for a while. turning off shadows causes trees, and some buildings, (seems the ones that still have unexplored glitters) to flicker in and out of existence.

strangely, everything is perfect for me if i set the game to ultra, then custom shadows to low making sure that wait for gpu is checked. and at half retina though i should be full.

iMac retina5k
    4ghz intel i7
    memory 32 gb 1867 mhm ddr3
    and radeon r9 m395x 4096 mb

and thanks for everything you all do, my favorite game

Lascha

Hi Arlow,

The staying behind of the shadows should be fixed in the upcoming patch for Mac. Although we have not been able to detect any flickering.

Arlow

thank you so much for all you’ve done and continue to do. great news about the shadows. i can live with a few flickers in a magical world. 🙂

playing the beta on the mac atm and no crashes or issues.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.