My Complaints About Climate and Terraforming Spells

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions My Complaints About Climate and Terraforming Spells

This topic contains 31 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Nicholas Steel 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Jaduggar

This is a very long post, so if you do not want to read the whole thing, basically I am saying that terraforming is wonky, this is why, and I would like to know if anyone else agrees.

I may be the only one who feels this way, because I have been browsing the forums off and on for awhile now and I have not seen any mention of this by other players, and that may be because a lot of you play multiplayer, and I do not know how much of an impact this has on multiplayer games. Basically, I would really like to see the world altering magic of AOW3 improved. Currently, we have three options for altering the landscape of our kingdoms, and each one of them is awkward or clumsy for one reason or another:

1) The Terraforming Avatar spell, which allows you to “purchase” a terrain change on any tile within your domain for 12 crystals a piece.

2) A handful of AOE terrain/climate change spells, such as Drench the Land, or Wild Growth, which can be used anywhere your heroes/leaders go. And,

3) The “X” Empire Mastery spells, which create a cumulative radius of climate alteration, centered on your cities.

Each of these spells has a problem. Some of them are small problems, some of them are huge problems that completely take me out of the game when I see them, and some of them simply render the spells themselves obsolete. Terraforming, for me, has a large impact on my sense of satisfaction with the game. The idea of spreading the arctic slowly across the map, beneath my armies, or of rotting the world under a pandemic of blight, is really exciting. But the mechanics of the spells involved tend to diminish the satisfaction of actually doing so.

First off, the AI does not participate in terraforming at all. I play mostly random maps, against AI opponents (I dont have the time or competitive interest necessary for multiplayer) and its a little bit anti-immersive to see that my kingdom is the only one which alters the landscape in any way, either by growing forests, or building roads, or constructing watchtowers and forts; the AI creates only cities, and typically they just spam them until all available space has been consumed.

Secondly, buying my terra magic tile by tile makes it feel a lot less like spellcraft, and a lot more like popping the bubbles on a roll of shipping wrap. Any space that isnt a road or mountain is going to be changed, and always they will be changed to the terrain type which is favored by the city at the center. So essentially, you just select the appropriate terrain type and “pop” each of the little hexes, one by one, until you have gotten them all and then click the end turn button to see them all change at once.

What you get afterwards is a giant flat hexagon of barrens around your orc city, or a giant hexagon of trees around your elf city, with little nasty looking blemishes underneath your resource structures, which cannot be changed because they are occupied by buildings. The city in question will now have a maxed out happiness score forever, and no further maintenance is required. It will look really awkward and unnatural, and once you have saved up another thousand crystals, you’ll do it again to the next city.

The next major problem, is that access to tile-by-tile terra spells basically makes spells like Wild Growth completely pointless. Sure, it costs slightly less to make a batch of forest all at once, but I will have to channel 60 CP in order to do it, and I will very likely have to rebuild the roads I wreck or touch it up with tile-by-tile spells, anyways. Yes, I can cast it outside of my domain, but whats the point in that? In AOW1, spells like this would come with additional perks, such as evil/good aligned forests which both counted as trees and caused status effects to units who occupied those tiles. The loss of this feature makes any AOE terra spell nearly worthless.

And the biggest problem, is that the current climate changing magic is not only limited in its availability, but works very awkwardly. Only one specialization grants access to climate magic without mastery (Creation: Cleanse the Land), and anyone who cannot directly change the climate themselves with an “X” Empire spell has no ability to undue climate damage, while those who can, will basically do so instantly, as long as they have their spell active. This is a big deal, considering how seriously climate can effect some races.

When an “X” Empire spell is being maintained, it creates a cumulative radius of effect centered on your cities which get slightly larger each turn. Factions at war with you will attempt to disjunct the spell periodically, but once you restore it the effect begins right from where it left off again, and if nobody is at war with you, then you can convert the whole map with ease. What bugs me the most about this, is that newly acquired cities will instantly change the terrain around them as though they had been yours since the spell started, even if you only control it for one turn, before losing it again.

Turning the world to rot should be much more difficult than this, or at the very least be more interesting to contend than simply: disjunct, recast, disjunct, recast, etc. This is not even to mention the annoying way in which the climate will blink back and forth each turn around structures such as “Heart of the X”, which maintain their own auras of climate… I would hate to think what would happen if two players were maintaining and “X Empire” spell at the same time, the entire map could alternate back and forth each turn.

Finally, because the AI will not migrate cities, or even cast Domain of “X” spells to counter the effects of climate, having access to this kind of magic gives the player a singular advantage that the AI cannot compete with. All of these problems conspire to rob any satisfaction out of using climate/terrain spells, and I tend to try and avoid them altogether, now, simply out of distaste.

I realize that many of the problems I have described here may exist out of necessity, or result from limitations in the design of the game, and therefore be unfixable. But, what I wish to know is: am I the only one who is dissatisfied by the current state of terra magic, and has there been any word from the developers concerning their views of the topic? Is this truly something which I alone am bothered by, or does this get under anyone elses skin, too?

Surely, if you have read all of this long-assed post, you have an opinion on the topic. I would love to hear it 🙂

GeorgiSR

What bugs me the most about this, is that newly acquired cities will instantly change the terrain around them as though they had been yours since the spell started, even if you only control it for one turn, before losing it again.

I would like to make a clarification here. Terrain changing spell (Temperate empire for example) power grows with your cities. If you have X cities in your empire that means that you can convert X tiles per turn. Normally that is distributed across each of your cities. When you convert all of your tiles in domain around a certain city – that power is transferred where your terrain hasn’t been changed. So when you acquire a new city and all of your empire has been converted all of that power of the terrain changing spell will be applied where it was not converted (The newly acquired city).

Taykor

I very much like that Terraforming doesn’t demand CP. But while clicking each hex is tedious and not fun, it allows to create specific areas as you like. For example, leave roads non-terraformed. And this is important.
    AOE terrain changing spells have some strategic value, like making areas of concealment, destroying roads on enemy territory, making healing pools for goblins, getting rid of blight patches and maybe others. So they are fine, I guess.

But things you tell about clime changing spells are really serious. If indeed they instantly change areas around newly acquired cities according to a progress made around your other cities, it’s a really nasty bug/bad mechanics. And if this is true for changes outside your domain and could lead to instant changes to half a map or more, it’s really bad.
    But the thing is, I never use them because it requires building your strategy around it, as spells making cities like climes are town-based, which makes them really vulnerable unless you play one race only.

And another thing, the number of spells with fun effects on a strategic map is critically low in the game (town enchantments aren’t good enough).

Jaduggar

I would like to make a clarification here. Terrain changing spell (Temperate empire for example) power grows with your cities. If you have X cities in your empire that means that you can convert X tiles per turn. Normally that is distributed across each of your cities. When you convert all of your tiles in domain around a certain city – that power is transferred where your terrain hasn’t been changed. So when you acquire a new city and all of your empire has been converted all of that power of the terrain changing spell will be applied where it was not converted (The newly acquired city).

I am sorry, GeorgiSR, but I believe that this is not correct.

Each turn that you maintain the spell, the radius of its effect increases, and is then applied to every city you control. At first the spells radius is less than two hexes… it barely covers the base of each city for the first five to ten turns, but by turn fifteen it will have a radius of about six hexes. If you have been maintaining it for thirty turns, then it will apply to roughly a 15 hex radius around every city you control that turn.

The number, and size, of your cities does not effect the radius of the spell, and a newly captured/built city immediately gets the full effect that every other city receives that turn. This can easily be demonstrated: If it were true that each city contributed one hex, as you have suggested, and it were evenly divided… then 15 hexes divided across fifteen cities would mean that each city would gain only one hex each turn. Yet, even without adding new cities or losing them, the growth rate will accelerate with time, rather than with your empires holdings.

But things you tell about clime changing spells are really serious. If indeed they instantly change areas around newly acquired cities according to a progress made around your other cities, it’s a really nasty bug/bad mechanics. And if this is true for changes outside your domain and could lead to instant changes to half a map or more, it’s really bad.

That is exactly my greatest complaint, and it is why I placed that line in bold. If you have built the spell up for long enough that it currently has a fifteen radius effect, and you place down a new outpost in the middle of your enemies empire, or capture a city of his, a fifteen hex radius climate effect will immediately burst from that city at the start of your next turn, and remain behind even if you burn it to the ground afterwards.

In the very late game, if you have really faught to keep the spell active, you can use it to overwhelm entire cities, even within the enemies domain, with negative climate effects.

The only way to combat this is to have your own climate spell active, and maintain it for just as long… for even if you cast a hundred “Cleanse Land” AOE spells across your entire domain, the enemy needs only to reactivate the X Empire spell one time to redo all of the damage you have undone in a single turn, for a minimal amount of mana.

It is very poorly implemented…

UltraDD

I was disappointed with Terraformer when I found I can’t cast it around my leader similar to summoning spell. Let me “sow salt” in the enemy domain dammit!

If the AI could just recognize these spells damaging its domain it’d be more than enough. Could be even like previous games. (Tempest always spamming ice age, Serena casting Rejuvenate domain at 2nd turn, DARK LAND EVERYWHERE)

poerk55

Im kind of hoping that they’ll do a DLC of sorts that improves or changes these mechanics in some way. In the past, when I was playing AoWSM one of my most favourite things to do was to change the landscape. It was cool.

Playing as the Frostlings will be less interesting, if none of the AI are trying to resist the coming ice age 😀

Draxynnic

First off, the AI does not participate in terraforming at all. I play mostly random maps, against AI opponents (I dont have the time or competitive interest necessary for multiplayer) and its a little bit anti-immersive to see that my kingdom is the only one which alters the landscape in any way, either by growing forests, or building roads, or constructing watchtowers and forts; the AI creates only cities, and typically they just spam them until all available space has been consumed.

I think this is a case of the AI literally not knowing what’s good for it. We saw this in AoW2, where Tempest in particular had a tendency to use the equivalent of Arctic Empire even though it was usually to his detriment (only Frostlings grew crops on arctic terrain, and Tempest usually had draconians).

In AoW3, it’s a little more complicated. While converting an unfavourable climate to Temperate is generally an easy choice, other climate-altering effects have to be balanced against the effect they’ll have on all the races within your empire: you don’t want to go changing all the terrain around your cities to Arctic if half your cities and armies dislike or hate arctic, for instance. Even changing climate to temperate might not be as obvious as it seems, as you may be forfeiting an advantage where your troops tolerate a climate where potential enemies cannot (goblins and blight, for instance).

Features can also be less obvious than you might think, as converting everything to a city’s favoured terrain may end up slowing troop movements and the like.

A human player can weigh up these decisions, the AI probably can not, and simply not using them is probably better for it than spending resources doing something that will cause more harm than good. It would probably be possible to come up with some simple rules the AI can use (for instance, a creation adept using Cleanse the Land to sort out terrain that the city whose domain enters that terrain dislikes or hates) but they’ll probably never be able to cope with the fine distinctions like a human player can.

What you get afterwards is a giant flat hexagon of barrens around your orc city, or a giant hexagon of trees around your elf city, with little nasty looking blemishes underneath your resource structures, which cannot be changed because they are occupied by buildings. The city in question will now have a maxed out happiness score forever, and no further maintenance is required. It will look really awkward and unnatural, and once you have saved up another thousand crystals, you’ll do it again to the next city.

One possible resolution for this is to put a cap on how much happiness you can get from a liked feature. After all, elves will probably still appreciate having some glades and meadows in their forests, humans will likely appreciate having SOME forests for hunting and logging, draconians and orcs could still use somewhere that’s a better food source than barrens, and so on. Go beyond a certain proportion, and it starts entering ‘too much of a good thing’ territory.

The next major problem, is that access to tile-by-tile terra spells basically makes spells like Wild Growth completely pointless. Sure, it costs slightly less to make a batch of forest all at once, but I will have to channel 60 CP in order to do it, and I will very likely have to rebuild the roads I wreck or touch it up with tile-by-tile spells, anyways. Yes, I can cast it outside of my domain, but whats the point in that? In AOW1, spells like this would come with additional perks, such as evil/good aligned forests which both counted as trees and caused status effects to units who occupied those tiles. The loss of this feature makes any AOE terra spell nearly worthless.

They mostly are for casting outside your domain. Drench the Lands will slow down the enemy’s capability to move troops through the new wetlands, while giving goblins someone to rest and heal up. Wild Growth has a similar prospect of serving as an obstacle for many units, while most archdruid units can traverse it freely and even hide in it.

When an “X” Empire spell is being maintained, it creates a cumulative radius of effect centered on your cities which get slightly larger each turn. Factions at war with you will attempt to disjunct the spell periodically, but once you restore it the effect begins right from where it left off again, and if nobody is at war with you, then you can convert the whole map with ease. What bugs me the most about this, is that newly acquired cities will instantly change the terrain around them as though they had been yours since the spell started, even if you only control it for one turn, before losing it again.

I’d agree that this is basically too fast. It should probably expand the effect on a city-by-city basis, rather than doing so many hexes across your empire per turn which means that if your domain is completely converted and then expands somewhere, that new domain will get the terrain-changing effect of your whole empire concentrated on it to change large areas instantly.

Jaduggar

It would probably be possible to come up with some simple rules the AI can use (for instance, a creation adept using Cleanse the Land to sort out terrain that the city whose domain enters that terrain dislikes or hates) but they’ll probably never be able to cope with the fine distinctions like a human player can.

I dont expect the devs to create an Isaac Asimov quality AI for the game, but some basic use of the available features seems like a reasonable request. Human players will always use everything better than an AI opponent, and thats fine, but it would be nice if they would at least change detrimental terrain to something advantageous, and connect their cities together with roads.

…maybe build a watchtower on their side of the border when their domain runs directly up against yours. These are achievable goals, even for a simpler AI, and I doubt we would hold it against them if they sometimes bunked it up 😛

One possible resolution for this is to put a cap on how much happiness you can get from a liked feature. After all, elves will probably still appreciate having some glades and meadows in their forests, humans will likely appreciate having SOME forests for hunting and logging, draconians and orcs could still use somewhere that’s a better food source than barrens, and so on. Go beyond a certain proportion, and it starts entering ‘too much of a good thing’ territory.

This is a fantastic idea which could single handedly solve the tile-by-tile terraforming problem for me. Knowing I would get diminishing returns, I would hold back a bit and use my mana for other things. I might also try to get creative with what I was morphing… decorate a little… add a glade here, and a little patch of trees there. It would be fun! 😀

Playing as the Frostlings will be less interesting, if none of the AI are trying to resist the coming ice age

Pretty much sums up my feelings about the coming expansion pack, actually. Ive been playing this game since the day it launched, and ill pick up the expansion the moment it comes out. I am going to love it either way, im sure, but this has been a thorn in my side since day one, and now that the frostlings are about to appear, I feel that it is high time for the issue to be addressed.

The first thing im going to want to do with them is create a faction whose sole aim is to bring the Long Winter to the lands, and I am especially excited to try out the new race-relations mechanics… by burning the cities of the lesser peoples to the ground, and raising up the nation of the White Queen in there place! 😀

And, that would be alot more fun for me, if the game had some better terraforming mechanics.

Fenraellis

I think this is a case of the AI literally not knowing what’s good for it. We saw this in AoW2, where Tempest in particular had a tendency to use the equivalent of Arctic Empire even though it was usually to his detriment (only Frostlings grew crops on arctic terrain, and Tempest usually had draconians).

If I recall correctly, the spells didn’t actually harm your own cities’ welfare, such that casting Ice Age would allow your cities to maintain the farms they already had, even after they got turned to arctic. It might still not have let you grow new crops if you were not Frostlings, though…

I could be remembering entirely wrong, of course, as it has been quite a while indeed.

Garresh

@Fen

I’m also a bit fuzzy, but one memory does stand out. Path of frost would destroy crops around it. As a result, when terraforming my empire prior to the appropriate spells I had to move cautiously with frost witches. Frostling cities were fine of course, but if I wasn’t careful all my windmills would get their income trashed. Likewise, quick strikes with hasted with hasted witches or wolves let me damage my enemy’s income pretty badly.

They mostly are for casting outside your domain. Drench the Lands will slow down the enemy’s capability to move troops through the new wetlands, while giving goblins someone to rest and heal up. Wild Growth has a similar prospect of serving as an obstacle for many units, while most archdruid units can traverse it freely and even hide in it.

not to mention morale boosts for concealed high elf/halfling hunters. When you combine this with “one with the elements”, you can get some pretty powerful happiness boosts (enough to make halflings very happy from neutral, doubling lucky).

SaintTodd

I don’t know about you guys, but I see ALOT of volcanic terrain in my SP games. Playing as human, the Cleanse the Land spell is vital, and sometimes it takes forever to get it.

Garresh

Yeah volcanic is everywhere. Annoyingly so.

Arcylis

I’m not a fan of the terraforming feature in AoW3 at all. I think it’d be much simpler if Triumph left climate alone affect morale and terrain type have more tactical applications. A tactical application outside of racial movement would be allowing elves to shoot through trees in a forest hex without penalty. Giving units terrain specific abilities would be a great addition to the game. Goblins dealing a little extra blight damage in blighted terrain for example… wait is blight a terrain or a climate?

Anyways I do like spells like Wild growth and I’m expecting to see some tricky stuff with that spell when used in conjunction with the partisan sphere.

Taykor

wait is blight a terrain or a climate?

It’s a ‘climate’.

Zak

The next major problem, is that access to tile-by-tile terra spells basically makes spells like Wild Growth completely pointless.

Well, those DO change the terrain under structures. At least Drench The Land did so in my last game (but it didn’t affect roads at all).

I think the way terraforming/climate changing works currently is pretty awkward, but I also don’t know how I would change it to the better. I haven’t put much thought into it as I usually play Dreadnought and just Supress Nature ASAP. Tinkered a little bit with it with a Master of Water Goblin, but nothing more. The thing that kinda bugs me the most is that “[Climate] Empire” spells are only ever useful to avoid morale debuffs, as AFAIK no race has a morale boost tied to climates, just terrain. And that’s pretty stupid for a “Master of [Sphere]” specialization spell. Most of the time you’re better off using “Domain of [Something]” spells, as those will have a bigger instant impact on morale, or just not migrating or migrating to a race that favors the terrain around the city.

Draxynnic

The idea is to combine the empire and domain spells – the empire spell converts the terrain, and the city spell makes it so the converted terrain provides a bonus instead of simply avoiding a penalty.

Zak

That’s precisely what’s clunky, though. I understand why changing the climate within your domain is a Master spell (you’re basically making nature bend to your will, that’s quite a feat), but it just doesn’t feel right given its gameplay effects, besides the possibility to, say, conquer an Elf city, turning its domain instantly into Blighted because you’ve been running Blight Empire for quite some turns and then leave it for your opponent to recapture or something (a tactic that, actually, would just work because the way the spells work is pretty awkward itself). It’s something you have to work around to take advantage of, doesn’t really have any instant impact when you cast it, and sometimes people can just ignore it. It’s not the kind of thing that feels “Master” enough.

That said, I don’t really know how I would change the system. I think it’s not working in a really satisfactory way, but it’s kinda working (mostly because there’s ways to work around terrain/climate morale penalties) and any improvement I could come up with right now would either break something or require a rewriting of terrain/climate rules (which would, in turn, break something anyway).

Jaduggar

@zak

Yeah, I cannot really say what I think would fix the problem. I know a few things I would like to see… I know I would like terrain modification to take more time to affect, and not cap out your domains happiness score in one turn. I know I would like more widely available climate modification spells, if even only on a base level, and a rebalancing of spells like Wild Growth. I know with certainty that I would like to see the “X” Empire spells completely reworked.

…but I know nothing about programming or game development, so I didnt think it would really be worth my time to speculate too heavily about solutions if I cannot even guess at whether or not they would be implementable, and I cannot think of any quick simple fixes that would undo many of these problems.

I just wanted to gauge everyone elses feelings on the topic, and I am happy to see most people (who responded, at least) think its about as wonky as I do, in many ways.

Zak

I don’t know how the game is coded in the inside, but looking at what the Terrain/Climate system does (check tiles, if they’re a certain terrain then apply a given mod to morale), it’s probably pretty simple to change it. I think the challenge would be to make it interesting enough to fiddle with while at the same time keeping it balanced and working with the current systems towards satisfactory gameplay and (even moreso now that morale is more relevant than on release) not hosing anyone who didn’t get environment-altering or environment-adapting specializations; think an Explorer Expander Partisan or something (is that even a thing? Sounds hilarious to play, like “I GOT NO SPELLS BUT LOOK AT MY INVISIBLE IRREGULARS SCOUTING EVERYWHERE FOUNDING CITIES”, well, actually, no, don’t look at them, they’re invisible, duh).

The thing with environment is that either it screws you or it doesn’t. There’s no middle ground, there’s no “I can work around this”. Other things can be solved by being smart, but environment altering can only be countered by things that are either locked before the game even begins (race, class and specializations) or being lucky and finding the right Heart structure. So fiddling with the system could end up being frustrating unless they changed it very, very hard.

Draxynnic

My feeling is that the “Empire” spells aren’t really intended to be the main draw of any given mastery – it’s the other spells that do that.

What they do do is build on the affinity of a sphere for a particular terrain. At the adept level, you have a spell that allows you to make your cities like climates associated with the sphere. At the master level, you get the spell that allows you to convert everything to that climate, allowing greater leverage of the “Domain of” spell and, depending on the sphere, the potential to impact the morale of rivals impinging on your territory

The clunky bits are how quickly it converts any new domain if your existing domain is fully converted, and that while you can make your cities like a particular climate, you can’t do anything for your units.

Zak

My feeling is that the “Empire” spells aren’t really intended to be the main draw of any given mastery – it’s the other spells that do that.

Ah, of course, I didn’t mean that.
    Let’s put it this way: I see someone cast Hellfire and I think “Holy ashtray Batman! This guy is serious.”. Then someone casts Tropical Empire and I just don’t care; until maybe when I have to take a Goblin on a trip through their lands while not being a Dreadnought or something.

That’s not what’s clunky, though, what’s clunky, besides how Empire spells work (particularly the cumulative radius shared among all of your cities) is that you have to go through hoops to make them actually be significant for you, and their usefulness by themselves is kinda debatable when there’s Heart structures and Domain and Class spells or abilities that allow you to bypass them.
    On the other hand, if those spells didn’t exist or if the Empire spells were more powerful, the environment system would be too much for some class/race/specialization combinations (you’re a draconian and can’t convert back Arctic terrain? Oh, let’s see how you do against Masters of Air).

As it is, the system isn’t really satisfying and feels weird when you try to interact with it, but at least it doesn’t detract from gameplay as much as it doesn’t add. I’d rather have this than something that would end up randomly hosing people for not choosing a Master specialization or Dreadnought.

CaleyM

I also have the same thought. Drench the Land is useless for anyone but Goblins and still nearly useless for them because terraforming is cheese without CP cost. The simplest solution is to change terraforming into an empire or city spread spell. Every time I look at Water spec I just think about how infinite flight endurance and terraform cheese break it and pick something else.

Because terraform does using CP, using spells like Wild Growth in enemy cities actually hurts yourself more than the enemy. You spent x mana and x CP. He spends only x mana to reverse it.

CaleyM

*Because terraform does not use CP…

iceboy

I remember one of the coolest things about AOW1 was watching the AI change the landscape using those landscape spell alter structures. It made the map feel alive!

Azghall

I have the same feeling, and messing with the mod tool, i found that the AI is disabled to use the empire spell, so all i have to do is change the flag from True (ai will not use this spell) to False and change the priority of research.

I was nice to see that Frostling Warlord spreading Artic climate.

Where to mod:
    Title>AoW3_SpellTest>Pick the specialization.

My first try to make an easy way to terraform was my Fertile Empire spell that spread Fertile Plain, it kinda work but i forgot something, so it was spreading fertile plains but only in some radius around my city and i was unable to cast the spell, must be something with the type of spell. All hail the mod tool. =D

Gloweye

I think they were disabled from the AI cause the AI can’t understand the consequence.

It’ll spread blight all around if it’s playing elves..

quo

What exactly happens when 8 players all have terrain spreading spells active? Who “wins?”

Gloweye

What exactly happens when 8 players all have terrain spreading spells active? Who “wins?”

I believe it will average out. Though it does flicker a bit if EL campaign level 2 is anything to go by.

Shaithias

I actually might, MIGHT make a mod to grant the creation adept style of changing teraforming to the other sides. I will have to look into it when I get home. If I do make it into a mod, I shall add it into my existing dark elf mod. You can’t have treats without accepting your new dark overlords! >:D

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.