No help at help

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions No help at help

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thariorn 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hnsn2262

What do you do if help and support has been vacated?

Hiliadan

Dude, you posted less than 24 hours ago for a non-urgent topic (it’s not breaking your game, you can uncheck the mod to avoid playing with it), please be patient!
    And if Triumph is on holidays, then you have to wait until they come back, that seems pretty obvious to me. But they’re here this week so they’ll help you if needed (your description of your problem is very imprecise and you do not seem to have done all the steps needed so I’m not sure they can solve your issue at this stage anyway, without asking more questions).

(The young people these days…) lol

hnsn2262

What do I need to add to make my problem more understandable?

hnsn2262

Besides that my game is on steam. And I have not had this problem before. After 5,000 hours of playtime. Besides all of that, what the hell do I need to add.

Oh, and I did unsubscribe in the steam workshop. So besides all of that, I don’t think I missed very much at all.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  hnsn2262.

hnsn2262

By the way, I am being self-deprecating.

Gloweye

By the way, I am being self-deprecating.

After this remark, not anymore.

Triumph is a real small company. They don’t have the money for dedicated support employies. There’ll be someone soon enough.

Thariorn

Oh, and I did unsubscribe in the steam workshop.

Did you also deactivate the correspodning mod.pak in the AoW Launcher?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.