[Noted] Not sure it this is intended, let me know please

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Update v1.5 – Open Beta General Feedback [Noted] Not sure it this is intended, let me know please

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alf978 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alf978

One, in my latest beta (1.52) game, my WL heroes get two separate instances of the 20% cold protection upgrades and they stack…

Also, when I give a unit a fire channel attack, say from guardian flames, and I attack the front gate on a stone wall city, the fire damages never actually proccs’?
    However it seems to work fine on the wooden walls, at the gate & wall crushing attacks.

Not sure, if this was always like that, or if I got one, or two bugs on my hands, and I ought to report them?

Please chime in and let me know…

Fenraellis

The doubled Resistances may indeed be a bug, or not, but it’s intended that Wooden Walls are vulnerable to Fire, but Stone Walls are not. The latter has been in the game since the beginning(or near enough to), actually.

alf978

… Wooden Walls are vulnerable to Fire, but Stone Walls are not. The latter has been in the game since the beginning(or near enough to), actually.

You are right of course, I think I didn’t explain myself very well. (sorry!)

The stone walls themselves aren’t affected by fire, but the GATES for the stone walls, shouldn’t the gates which are graphically shown to be constructed out of wood, be vulnerable to fire dmg?

And it’s bugging me somewhat, because I’d like to say they used to be prior to 1.5x, though I am not a 100% certain. So it’s nagging at me… 🙂

And to take it a step further, it think innate fire dmg does just fine against gates, FB, Hellhounds, etc., but fire dmg granted by a buff doesn’t… At least that’s how it appeared to work in my last game in the beta. (I’m gonna have to play dwarves again to make sure…)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.