PBEM, allow a player to replace a dropped player

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions PBEM, allow a player to replace a dropped player

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nvc_for_the_soul 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ExNihil

Title says it all, maybe there is a way to allow for subbing?

There is a game running now and a player wants to quit. What do we do? Get stuck with AI? Scrap? Is there a way to have someone come in and sub for him? It would be really great if you devs could think of a solution.

Dagoth Ur

+1

malaficus

+1

Yes, would be great. I also hope for other PBEM-improvements like: when AI attacks human, manual combat is possible.

Fenraellis

Yes, would be great. I also hope for other PBEM-improvements like: when AI attacks human, manual combat is possible.

So, potentially ping-ponging back and forth between players’ ‘turns’ during the Independent’s turn? That would have potential to massively slow down the game, but I suppose some people might be willing.

Shakey

+1

ALSO

Allow one player to control multiple sides. Just had a very nice 2v2 where a player quit, but his ally was doing well and willing to play on. I would like the option to assign him both sides.

cheers

So, potentially ping-ponging back and forth between players’ ‘turns’ during the Independent’s turn? That would have potential to massively slow down the game, but I suppose some people might be willing.

Yes, exactly. I don’t mind some ping-ponging. (also I always set the independent roaming units on few). To mitigate people who dont want it: manual combat-option should be set independently for AI-leaders and independents.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.