PBEM balance mod

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

This topic contains 343 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Rodmar18 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 241 through 270 (of 344 total)
  • Author

Hiliadan

Potential bug (I haven’t tried to reproduce it but it happened to me today): is Slip Away excluded by “Exhausted” and not by “Cannot Heal” for the Death March effects (I tried a Slip Away and it didn’t heal my unit and it had only Exhausted, not Cannot Heal)?

EDIT: don’t know if I posted it before but “Converted Unit” should be renamed “Mind Controlled Unit”

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Hiliadan.

Hiliadan

Description issue reported by DreadReapr: “i just had instant wrath touch item, its description has {instantwrathdamagereturn} instead of numbers”

I’m planning to rework on all the descriptions this week to finalize v1.22 and release on the main branch this week.

Arxlite

Hi.

(sorry for my bad english)

First, I want to say that I really want to have a balance mod, to avoid obvious exloits with necro for example, and many thanks for all your hard work.

But, let’s be clear, although I really want to like your mod, I’ll never use it.

The reason ? Toooooooooo many changes. Imho, it’s not only about “balancing” the game, it’s about changing it. And imho, you don’t treat it like a “mod” but more like some kind of “official community patch”. And I don’t like that at all.

For example : Racial Class Unit Reskin and Racial Watchtowers are integrated.

Ok… Why ?? I love the Racial Class Unit Reskin mod but I don’t like the Racial Watchtowers mod. Towers are too big. So, can you tell why I must play with this one when all I want is a “BALANCE” mod ??

But I read your answer elsewhere :

“We do not want to be just another balance mod, like the other dozens of such mod on the Steam Workshop, that basically nobody but their creator use.”

And this is your mistake.

Look : I created a balance mod times ago, a small one (1000+ suscribers) because I was tired too see IA players alignements not matching their dedicated evil/good specializations. So I made MINIMAL changes to fix that, and ONLY that. And, more important: I don’t care if you like or don’t like it, you are free to use it or not.

A contrario, you try to have some kind of “popular legitimacy” to impose, in one big mod, tons of changes in every sense. Ok, why not, but remember that If you want to be all things to all people, you will only have the opposite effect…

…and please, don’t call it a “balance” mod.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Arxlite.

Hiliadan

Well, thanks for the feedback. We do include quality of life improvements like Racial Watchtowers and improvement to in game descriptions but otherwise it’s 100% balance and we believe all the changes are necessary. All got strong backing by all the people who wanted to discuss balance and they have been refined over more than a year.
    The fact that there are many changes in the balance mod is because they are many imbalances in the game.

remember that If you want to be all things to all people, you will only have the opposite effect…

That’s not what we’re trying to be.
    But yes, the fundamental aim of the mod is not the same as your mod and if we disagree on that, I understand that you won’t want to use the balance mod.

EDIT: and remember that if there is something specific you don’t like, you can provide feedback on it and if others agree with you, we’ll change it. You’re the first to think the towers are too big (did you try the balance mod? because the towers were adjusted in it, they’re not the same as in Racial Watchtower for 2 races if I remember correctly) but maybe others agree.

Zaskow

@arxlite

Thanks for your post.

The reason ? Toooooooooo many changes. Imho, it’s not only about “balancing” the game, it’s about changing it.

Well, the truth is PBEM mode has so much exploits, hidden bugs, weird balance quirks that it need a LOT of work to address these problems somehow. You don’t want to know how messy game code became with all our changes (although it was pretty chaotic even in vanilla game).

And imho, you don’t treat it like a “mod” but more like some kind of “official community patch”.

Oups, maybe we were carried away. Just a little. 😀

For example : Racial Class Unit Reskin and Racial Watchtowers are integrated.

Ok… Why ?? I love the Racial Class Unit Reskin mod but I don’t like the Racial Watchtowers mod. Towers are too big. So, can you tell why I must play with this one when all I want is a “BALANCE” mod ??

Franky, I, main mod developer, was against this. 😀
    I love Reskin mod very much myself, but when I imagined how much work it needs for implementing… Well, I’ve managed this somehow. Tower mod is another story. It was pretty bugged and after implementing I had to fix that. I was very ‘happy’ from this. 😀

Look : I created a balance mod times ago, a small one (1000+ suscribers) because I was tired too see IA players alignements not matching their dedicated evil/good specializations. So I made MINIMAL changes to fix that, and ONLY that. And, more important: I don’t care if you like or don’t like it, you are free to use it or not.

Do you know that game has more balance problems except these? We’re trying to fix them ALL. Having these fixes in one pack is just easier for most players than looking for fixes around huge workshop and installing a lot of mods.

…and please, don’t call it a “balance” mod.

Why not? Anyway, changing names for AoW3 mods is pretty problematic. For users mostly.

Hiliadan

@zaskow:
    It looks like the BAL_ABILITIES.XML file in the current released version of the mod is different from the one in the Dropbox (108Kb vs 88Kb) and is older. Same for LOCALBALANCE.xml
    However, I was not able to find descriptions starting quite early (as soon as Convert it seems, line 36 of the GoogleDoc about descriptions) in the files I have, so I feel like you started working on your old files and added these abilities, without using the last up to date file from the Dropbox. As I’m not sure the files I have in the released v1.22 are the latest ones, I suggest either 1/ you start back from the Dropbox and add the missing lines directly on the Dropbox. Then we start back from there. Or 2/ you send me your files and I do the merging.

I believe you’ll be more efficient than me to fix these:
    – INST_WR_T DESCRIPTION in BAL_ABILITIES.xml: it seems “{instantwrathDamageReturn}” is not the appropriate keyword since it’s displayed instead of the actual figure (cf. report by DreadReapr)

is Slip Away excluded by “Exhausted” and not by “Cannot Heal” for the Death March effects (I tried a Slip Away and it didn’t heal my unit and it had only Exhausted, not Cannot Heal)?

EDIT: Befriend Animal displayed twice in the ToW and both are “Befriend Animal” and not “Lesser Befriend Animal” even if you don’t play AD
    The one for Leader does not display the {} correctly

Choking Fumes’ description does not display correctly the stuff between {}.
    See https://imgur.com/VP3eiIa%5B/quote%5D
    The XML from current release does not contain the text about units not affected by Choking Fumes that is in the Dropbox. Another issue: in the Dropbox, Archangel and Fallen Angel are not mentioned, why? And what about the Chthonic Guardian by the way?
    – Seeker: you added the “on each of their ranged damage channel.” to the Seeker spell but we should also add it to the (passive) ability.
    – Lesser Charm: The LOCAL_BALANCE XML from current release does not contain the text that is in the Dropbox.
    – I just realized there are two “Lessened Vision” in the ToW. One gives -1, the other -2. Is it something we added? We should probably differentiate the names if we are the origin of one of them, to avoid confusion. So “Severely Lessened Vision” or something like that for the -2 I would say.
    – Lesser Mighty Meek does not appear on the ToW
    – Mercenary: just like Seeker, “Mercenary Camp” was edited but we need to do the edit on the (passive) Mercenary ability too.
    – Berserk: here we have the opposite issue. You modified the description of the passive ability but we need to modify the description of the skill (spell) instead. Also the “Cause Berserk” ability needs to be edited, I did it (see below “Things I fixed”).
    – you still need to add the last descriptions changes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eVOyD2rdiUb4PytVhaKT1rxNiWMquRAlnXw587VwBpg/edit
    * Throw Ice Ball
    * Swallow Whole
    * Nourishing Meal
    * Fortifying Meal

Things I fixed:
    – CONV NAME in BAL_ABILITIES.xml: “Converted Unit” now named “Mind Controlled Unit” and CONV DESCRIPTION updated from “This unit is obtained in combat through using of Mind Control ability and had increased maintenance.” to “This unit was obtained in combat through a Mind Control ability and has +25% upkeep.”
    – LES_SED DESCRIPTION in LOCALBALANCE.xml: added “Undead, Elemental and Machine units cannot be targetted.” at the end
    – LES_CONV DESCRIPTION in LOCALBALANCE.xml: added “Animal,” at the beginning of the list of excluded targets
    – CAUS_BERS DESCRIPTION in added BAL_ABILITIES.xml: ” for 2 turns” at the end of the first sentence and replaced “are not affected.” by ” or who have Mind Control Immunity are not affected.”

Hiliadan

Ok I merged the files, you can use what is in: \Dropbox\perso\AoW3\Balance-Mod
    Please modify directly there because then we all directly have the same version. Badok is going to add the Polish directly there. The Russian translators could also work directly there (what’s their Dropbox’s account?).

I edited my post above. In addition to the stuff I listed as “I believe you’ll be more efficient than me to fix these:”, there is also these 2:
    – DN’s Lava Walking ability does not appear on the ToW

– Inject Mana Fuel is displayed as “Savage Rage” when activated (above the head of the unit) and also in the unit panel after it is activated

Hiliadan

Something that we would need to deal with:
    – Blood Pavilion in the Dungeon is actually not Blood Pavilion as damage and excluded targets have been modified. We should probably change its name.

Hiliadan

Remaining issues:
    – Lesser Befriend Animal not displayed in the ToW
    – Choking Fumes’ description does not display correctly the stuff between {}.
    – Mighty Meek does not appear on the ToW (though now Lesser Mighty Meek DOES appear)
    – (see https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eVOyD2rdiUb4PytVhaKT1rxNiWMquRAlnXw587VwBpg/edit) need to add “and the increase in maximum [HP]” (with icons for HP) at the end of the sentence for Undeads for:
    * Nourishing Meal
    * Fortifying Meal
    – Inject Mana Fuel’s description incomplete, meaning it cannot be selected

Hiliadan

Issue reported by Marcuspers:
    – Scout Death March triggers a error message “(null)” (no more details, to investigate) – main branch
    EDIT: more details by Hellbrick: Scout death march does not have its name displayed in v1.22 https://i.imgur.com/hSL21Z7.png

I should have a first changelog for v1.23 next week end.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Hiliadan.

Zaskow

Ah, yes, I forgot to delete this crappy spell…

Hiliadan

Hum…. it’s not a crappy spell. I used it on my last Tournament game and I think we found a good balance for Death March now.
    As I told you, we’re discussing the current implementation to see if we can have something that you find more elegant.

Another small issue reported:
    – in LOCALBALANCE.xml, the first sentence of the description of Produce Banshee is in Polish (cell D40) https://imgur.com/a/MokJk

No need to do any update for now, let’s wait until the current round of the Duel Tournament finishes or something like that. As long as it’s small issues…

Forster44

I found some things that are missing from descriptions:
    – The google doc does not mention that the “Blinded” effect was changed to have implications to melee combat too (meaning flanking from everywhere except front, attacks of opportunity only at front)
    – Both ingame descriptions of Flash Bang (the spell) and Flash Bomb (the ability) do not mention the new effects of “Blinded” either

Hiliadan

That’s because this is not a change from the balance mod, it was there the whole time. The only thing we did was to clarify it in the description. So before Blinded units would be flanked from everywhere except front but you would not know because the definition did not mention it.

We haven’t listed all the description changes in the changelog because it would clutter it too much but you can find them (some wordings were slightly altered in the final version) here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eVOyD2rdiUb4PytVhaKT1rxNiWMquRAlnXw587VwBpg/edit
    These are all text clarifications/corrections but no change to the way the abilities work.

Forster44

Ah, I see. Sorry for the confusion and many thanks for the very useful description additions 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Forster44.

Hiliadan

Preliminary changelog of v1.23 (a few additional things may be added by next week):

GC33a
    Combat Healing starts with an initial 3 turns cooldown (was 4 turns).

GC40a
    Spell upgrades for heroes cost 4 (was 5), except:
    – Chaos Rift (stay at 5)
    – Chain Lightning (stay at 5)
    – Last Stand (stay at 5)
    – Slayer’s Doubt (stay at 5)
    – Stiffen Limbs (stay at 5)
    – Repair Fortification: costs 3

GC42
    Dirty Half Dozen costs 3 upgrade points (UP) (was 4)
    Infiltration Squad gives Improved Wall Climbing (was Wall Climbing)
    Chaplain costs 4 UP (was 3)
    Pest Control Squad costs 4 UP (was 5)
    Charge Command costs 4 UP (was 5)
    Fleet Command gives Fast Embark and Mariner (was Mariner)
    Holy Champion costs 4 UP (was 5)
    Nature’s Resistance costs 4 UP (was 3)

GC49
    Public Bath costs 120 gold (was 150)

GC51
    Heroes appearing in Cosmic Events have Mind Control Immunity

GC52
    A new setting is available for “Defenders Strength”: “Strong with Normal rewards”: Treasure sites do not give +50% reward value any more

Ne06h
    Ghouling Strike has strength 8 (was 9)

Ne09a
    Energy Drain has a physical strength 10 (was spirit strength 10)

De05
    Storm Magic is T5 (was T6).

Hiliadan

These two are added to the changelog of v1.23:
    Ne21
    Ghouled cities can be Plundered and Hasty Plundered (was only possible to Purify, Raze or – if playing Necro – Migrate them)

Ro17
    Succubi cost 150 gold and 30 mana (was 170 gold and 30 mana)

The changelog has been published on the GoogleDoc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jgwAg70dwNm8i3nFJqt8hrnwpNmxudn2aSXuvDet-5w/edit#heading=h.5gmh0qsfqh8x

Hiliadan

Looks like it’s a base game issue but apparently Sanctified Sites give bonus to allied cities too (I haven’t checked), whereas the description says it applies only to the caster’s domain. To check (and report to devs probably).

EDIT: also something to investigate: since v1.22, players get a notification saying they’re updating the turn to a new version whenever player A was playing with or without debug mode, and player B (who loads the turn) is playing the opposite (so debug to non debug or non debug to debug).
    That issue also happens with Eomolch’s Hero Development mod. I assume that’s linked to the .xml.
    Cf. http://aow.triumph.net/forums/topic/mods-in-pbem-no-longer-work-after-latest-patch/#post-252844

EDIT2: reported by El Lobo: Dwarf defensive building’s Shattering Hammer works inside walls.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Hiliadan.

Zaskow

Beta version of PBEM & Single player Balance Mod was updated to 1.23. Happy testing!

Hiliadan

Issues to fix:
    – due to the change in UP costs for abilities, Leaders and heroes now all start with 1-2 free points (1 for High Elf Theo, Frostling Warlord, 2 for Frostling, Dwarf Rogue, Necro, AD Draconian)!…
    – Lesser Convert appears as “Convert” in the ToW. Same for Lesser Befriend Animal. (in the page where all the heroes’ upgrades are listed)

– in LOCALBALANCE.xml, the first sentence of the description of Produce Banshee is in Polish (cell D40) https://imgur.com/a/MokJk

– Scout Death March triggers a error message “(null)” (no more details, to investigate) – main branch
    EDIT: more details by Hellbrick: Scout death march does not have its name displayed in v1.22 https://i.imgur.com/hSLArrayArrayZ7.png

Zaskow, did you put the latest xml in the Dropbox? I’ll see with Badok if he can help with the Polish translation.

reported by El Lobo: Dwarf defensive building’s Shattering Hammer works inside walls.

I checked and was not able to reproduce this base game’s potential bug.

apparently Sanctified Sites give bonus to allied cities too (I haven’t checked), whereas the description says it applies only to the caster’s domain

Same for this: checked and not able to reproduce.

Zaskow

– due to the change in UP costs for abilities, Leaders and heroes now all start with 1-2 free points (1 for High Elf Theo, Frostling Warlord, 2 for Frostling, Dwarf Rogue, Necro, AD Draconian)!…

Have you names of these heroes?

– Lesser Convert appears as “Convert” in the ToW. Same for Lesser Befriend Animal. (in the page where all the heroes’ upgrades are listed)

I’ll check.

Hiliadan wrote:

Fixed.

Zaskow, did you put the latest xml in the Dropbox? I’ll see with Badok if he can help with the Polish translation.

Nope. I’ll upload.

Hiliadan

The issue of 1-2 free points at level 1 happened in all the heroes and Leaders I checked (8 in total, not that much but that’s still 100% :P). I guess it’s linked to the cost reduction for the starting spells? Not sure how it can be solved? Maybe add 1 or 2 hidden abilities costing 1?
    I can’t connect on Steam’s chat for some reasons (blocked today in China and with the VPN, I appear offline and you don’t receive my messages).

Zaskow

The issue of 1-2 free points at level 1 happened in all the heroes and Leaders I checked (8 in total, not that much but that’s still 100% :P). I guess it’s linked to the cost reduction for the starting spells? Not sure how it can be solved? Maybe add 1 or 2 hidden abilities costing 1?

If spell cost reduction caused this then leaders must not be affected at all.
    It could be fixed by reducing the amount of free skill pts.
    However, i don’t see here a big issue at all.

Taykor

The issue

Hiliadan, by the way, the link to this (or another?) mod in your signature is broken. Also to the video and the battlefield site.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Taykor.

Hiliadan

It could be fixed by reducing the amount of free skill pts.
    However, i don’t see here a big issue at all.

Well, nobody asked to boost heroes and Leaders by giving them more points! 😛 So that’s a big issue, we should not give 1-2 free points that are not needed. So yeah, if you can see how to fix it with the free skills, that would be great.

@taykor: thanks for the info! Looks like Triumph changed the way the links in the signature are handled, because the links are OK on my profile but it adds the url of the post where you read the signature in front of it when it’s displayed. I’m going to report that.

Hiliadan

Two more issues to fix:
    – Elf cities get +5 RP
    – the description of Halfling RG3 should say “Bountiful Melons” instead of “Pumpkins” and “Flowers of Solace” instead of “Sunflower”.

EDIT: need to check:
    – Awakened Martyr still get +1 melee damage with medals? (to confirm)
    – Human Awakened Martyr get lower spirit damage and maybe some other Awakened Martyrs get lower ranged damage compared to Elite Martyrs (to confirm, check back the posts at the time when I implemented this)
    – Nightshade Fairies get +3 blight ranged damage when led by a Rogue with Poison Knowledge (instead of 1 blight ranged damage), probably because their Fairy Fire is a Buttercup’s Fairy Fire with +2 ranged strength. So it’s likely that Toadstool Fairies get 2 Blight ranged damage when led by a Rogue with Poison Knowledge.

EDIT 26/12:
    – Amok the Beastfriend apparently still has Befriend Animal. He should have (only) Awaken Spirit (see v1.16 changelog).

Hiliadan

The issue of 1-2 free points at level 1 happened in all the heroes and Leaders I checked (8 in total, not that much but that’s still 100% :P).

In more details:
    – pre-made Leaders:
    * AD Draconian: 2 points
    * Malchar the Body Snatcher (Human Necro): 1
    * Necro Frostling: 1
    * AD Dwarf: 2
    * Edith the Grey (Dwarf Dread): 2
    * Roland the Famous (Halfling Dread): 2
    * Isabella Van Heldon (Human Rogue): 2
    * Imanuit the Dancer (Frostling Sorcerer): 2
    * custom Necro Draconian; custom Frostling Rogue: 0!!!…

– Heroes:
    * Hingrid the Hardbottom (Dwarf AD): 1
    * Woizek the Protector (Frostling AD): 0!!!!
    * Xor-Thi Firetamer (Drac AD): 1 (he has only 2 spells though, Revive Instinct and Savage Rage)
    * Emara the Slithering (Drac AD): 2
    * Piaggo the Bard (Human Rogue): 2
    * Barshar the Sultan (Tigran Rogue): 2
    * Dargal the Infamous (Orc Dread): 1
    * Ekko the Explosive (Gob Dread): 2
    * Igor the Cannibal (Gob Necro): 1
    * Siris the Nefarious (Drac Necro): 1
    * Arbak Kingslayer (Drac Warlord): 2
    * Dave the Brave (Halfling Warlord): 2
    * Urkan the Hacker (Orc Warlord): 1
    * Jetta Lee Swiftkick (Goblin Warlord): 2
    * Swanni the Digger (Gob Warlord): 1
    * Yarati the Spellcaster (Gob Sorc): 0!!!!
    * Zari the Vigilant (Tigran Theo): 1
    * Irilis Faithhand (High Elf Theo): 1

I don’t see any reason why Yarati and Woizek have 0, others have 2 or others 1, it just doesn’t seem to make sense.

– Awakened Martyr still get +1 melee damage with medals? (to confirm)
    – Human Awakened Martyr get lower spirit damage and maybe some other Awakened Martyrs get lower ranged damage compared to Elite Martyrs (to confirm, check back the posts at the time when I implemented this)
    – Nightshade Fairies get +3 blight ranged damage when led by a Rogue with Poison Knowledge (instead of 1 blight ranged damage), probably because their Fairy Fire is a Buttercup’s Fairy Fire with +2 ranged strength. So it’s likely that Toadstool Fairies get 2 Blight ranged damage when led by a Rogue with Poison Knowledge.

EDIT 26/12:
    – Amok the Beastfriend apparently still has Befriend Animal. He should have (only) Awaken Spirit (see v1.16 changelog).

I confirm all the above issues. additional details:
    – Human Awakened Martyrs’ base ranged damage need to be increased to 13 (we’re still working on another solution, should be ready for v1.25)
    – all Awakened Martyrs must be removed their melee and ranged boost at all medals
    – Toadstool Fairies do get 2 Blight damage instead of 1. Should be fixed to 1 damage for both fairies.

Hiliadan

Also, would it be possible to correct this vanilla bug?

the “like Blighted” of Blight Command (from the Necromancer’s Robe item) does not work on Leader, or at least not on High Elf Necromancer Leader.

Bug report: fairy fire+Rogue's Poison Knowledge and Blight Command

Hiliadan

Preliminary changelog for v1.24:

– Forbidden Sanctum no longer has a defender set containing Nymphs and Shamans
    – Domains of XXX spells can be researched by Necromancer (were not displayed in the research book of Necromancer) and their non-morale bonus apply to Undead, Elementals and units of Magical Origin (these three types of units still do not start to “Like” the climate due to the spell) (was Undead, Elementals and units of Magical Origin do not benefit from the stat boost)
    – The Dreadnought ability Fireproofing gives +60% Fire Protection and Lava Walking. It requires Forge Aprons. (was called “Lava Walking”, was giving +100 % Fire Protection and did not require Forge Aprons)
    – Orc Impalers get “Impaling” (Impalers have a 8 physical strength chance with each attack to immobilize the attacked unit for 2 rounds) and cost +5 Gold
    – Undead Archon Dwelling’s buildings:
    Graveyard (Infantry) costs 50 gold (was 100)
    Charnel House (Archer) costs 50 gold (was 100)
    Sigil of Awakening costs 50 gold and 25 mana (was 50 gold and 50 mana)
    Obelisk of Undeath (gives Cursed to enemy units in domain) costs 75 gold and 25 mana (was 75 gold and 50 mana)
    Barrow (Caster) costs 90 gold and 50 mana (was 100 gold and 50 mana)
    Haunted Vault (Wraith) is unlocked by Sigil of Awakening and Obelisk of Undead (was unlocked by Barrow, itself needing these 2 buildings) and cost 135 gold and 40 mana (was 160 gold and 40 mana)
    Mausoleum (Titan) costs 250 gold and 110 mana (was 250 gold and 75 mana)
    – Chamber of Rite gives Heal Undead to all Supports in the domain
    – Obelisk of Undeath gives all Undead in the domain Undeath Aura, which heal them 6 HP / strategic turn. Obelisk of Undeath requires Sigil of Awakening (was could be built directly) and contributes to unlocking Chamber of the Rite (which also requires the Barrow)
    – Fey Dwelling’s buildings:
    Buttercup Meadow (T1 building): 100 gold (was 150 gold)
    Nightshade Hollow (T3 building): 250 gold (was 200 gold)
    Unicorn Glade (unlocks Unicorn) costs 100 gold and is unlocked by Buttercup Meadow (was cost 150 gold and directly buildable)
    Nymph Pond (unlocks Nymph) costs 100 gold and is unlocked by Buttercup Meadow (was cost 150 gold and is unlocked by Fairy Charm)
    Aphrodisiac Flowers (2nd defensive building) is unlocked by Fairy Charm (was unlocked by Nymph Pond)
    – The Mermaid’s Cove can be built without pre-requisite (was: needs Deep Sea Trench). The Abyssal Ridge requires the Siren’s Rock and the Deep Sea Trench (was: needs Siren’s Rock, which needs Whispering Rocks and Mermaid’s Cove, which needs Deep Sea Trench)
    – Serpent Hall and Viper Fortress cost 65 gold and 50 mana each (was 75 gold and 50 mana) and Altar of the Great Mother costs 170 gold and 75 mana (was 150 gold and 75 mana)
    – Undeads that attack a unit with Necromantic Aura get “Mind Control Immunity” if the Aura fails its 7 spirit attack check on them (units with “Mind Control Immunity” cannot be affected by Necromantic Aura).
    – Animate Ruins costs 110 CP (was 60)
    – Summon Fantastic Creature can be used on Water hex (was only on land)

Hiliadan

– Human Awakened Martyrs’ base ranged damage need to be increased to 13 (we’re still working on another solution, should be ready for v1.25)
    – all Awakened Martyrs must be removed their melee and ranged boost at all medals

There is apparently another issue with them (my bad), with Goblin Awakened Martyrs who apparently do not start with the stats of Elite Martyrs. Could you please check that they have:
    45 HP
    10 def
    10 res
    10 melee physical damage
    13 ranged physical damage and 4 blight
    Break Control
    Regeneration

EDIT: and also it seems like NONE of the Awakened Martyrs got the ranged boosts of normal Martyrs……. I don’t know, I think we need to check for each Awakened that they do have the stats of an Elite Martyrs, for all races.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Hiliadan.
Viewing 30 posts - 241 through 270 (of 344 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.