PBEM player searched to play a Game of Thrones – Westeros + Essos map

Weโ€™ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Age of Wonders 3 Multiplayer Meeting Point PBEM player searched to play a Game of Thrones – Westeros + Essos map

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Eskild 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hiliadan

I’m about to finish a PBEM game on the Westeros (+ Essos) map and I want to start another one. Game of Thrones fans welcome to join when it’s launched. If you’re not a GoT fan, you are still welcome but it will be less fun for you.

Serious players only (ie no quitter) and a test on the map in solo mode is recommended, in order for you to be efficient on the map.

You can find the map here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=432823293

Also please note I don’t use the beta as I’m on GoG.

Lykus (and maybe Syrrkas) who played the previous game expressed interest.

Hiliadan

The game has been created on the PBEM server and is called “Westeros-6 humans+2 AI, alliance allowed”. Please join!

Lykus

Thx.Can’t wait for the game to start.

Hiliadan

We’re 6 but 2 players haven’t confirmed yet they do not play with the beta and they know the game is on the Westeros map.

I see you switched to Stannis. Were you able to play the game Single Player? The strategy for Stannis may be quite different than the one for Euron, but I won’t tell more, it would help you. ๐Ÿ˜›

Hi Guys,
    i am happy to be part of the game and hope youยดll have as much fun as me plundering your happy homes as Euron Greyjoy ๐Ÿ˜€

Hiliadan

Nice! I chose Oberynn this time as I think it’s the most difficult and I wanted a bit challenge after winning the previous one. ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope I won’t die too quickly!

I kicked Skuns as he didn’t reply, to let someone else have a chance to join.

Hiliadan

Lykus got killed this turn (turn 23), it’s a pity, it was a blast to play with him! ๐Ÿ™‚ Tywin, Robb and Oberyn (me) are left alive, with also the 2 AI.

In a few weeks / months (when I get killed in that one), I plan to play another one with the v2 of the map: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=511890077.
    Anyone interested? That map is really really fun and the v2 is supposed to have balanced it a bit (haven’t tried it in solo yet though).

Hiliadan

I got killed a bit later, on turn 26!

So I’m starting a new PBEM game with the v2 of the map as announced earlier.
    5 slots currently free for a (light) RP, fun and tense game in the universe of Game of Throne! You can join on the PBEM server: “Westeros 6 humans+2AI, alliance allowed”.

I hope Lykus and AlXStormRage can join again.

Hiliadan

Game full and started! See you in a few months for a new one! ๐Ÿ˜€

Castaneda

stupid question, how do I get this map to run in solo mode? I would like to get acquainted with it a little before I get thrashed in Pbem.

But it started out nice in Pbem. 3 turns and already a hero with 19 def?! I guess they are needed for whatยดs to come? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hiliadan

Some leaders get better items than others. ๐Ÿ˜€ And… Winter is coming! (but not that fast)

You can find the map here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=511890077.

Castaneda

thing is, I found the map and bookmarked it, but i don’t find it on steam to boot it on the game….

Hiliadan

I don’t have Steam so I’m not sure how you’re supposed to do but I think you just “follow” it and then it should be downloaded automatically and you should have it in your “scenario” in game. Maybe ask some people on Steam the procedure.

Hiliadan

Updates on the current game: Castaneda alias Tywin died very early (killed by his son Tyrrion in the privy some says), for the rest of us, a lot of actions during these first 11 turns. I cannot reveal too much because some people haven’t met the others yet and do not know what’s happening, but anyway, this map is really great because a lot happens every turn and very quickly. ๐Ÿ™‚

I have a few suggestions to improve it but I’d like to collect as much as possible before I share them with Shaythias, the current updater of the map.

I hope the other players are having as much fun as me!

Eskild

Hi Hiliadan. I’d like to be in on the next game in the realms of Westeros and Essos, hopefully there’s room for me. Cheers.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.