[PICS] City and Dwelling Tech Trees

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions [PICS] City and Dwelling Tech Trees

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Tibbles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Tibbles

Sharing these as I hope they will be of use to someone 🙂

City Building Tech Tree

Click here for Big Picture!!

Dwelling Building Tech Tree

Click here for Big Picture!!

FIXED the errors, thanks guys 🙂

Ravenholme

Very nice Tibbles!

Gloweye

Nice, but…

Is that Palace of the Perished correct? It says it gives Undead another medal rank, which should be a domain radius IIRC…

Oh, and regarding the Dwellings..some requisites appear to miss. For example, the Archon 4th tier buildings need Chamber of the Rite, and the Dragon Lairs all need Incubation Chamber. Siren’s Rock needs Mermaid Cove instead of Treacherous Cliffs.

Or did a couple of things change without me noticing?

Dr_K

Awesome!

Two questions.

No link between the 4th level Necropolis buildings and the Chamber of the Rite?

Is the Incubation Chamber still a prerequisite for the dragon Lairs? I wasn’t sure if this changed in the Beta.

Gloweye

Awesome!

Two questions.

No link between the 4th level Necropolis buildings and the Chamber of the Rite?

Is the Incubation Chamber still a prerequisite for the dragon Lairs? I wasn’t sure if this changed in the Beta.

Looks like we kind of think alike…

Nice to see the matrix laid out. Should make it easier for budding modders to see how things currently are, and therefore what changes they could make to the web.

Tibbles

I goofed on some lines (some got deleted by accident before exporting D: ), give ma few seconds 😛 Glad you’re paying attention!!

Dr_K

Looks like we kind of think alike…

Nice. Didn’t catch the Mer dwelling one.

I never realized it before this, but the Dragon building tree is very flat compared to the other dwellings.

Gloweye

I never realized it before this, but the Dragon building tree is very flat compared to the other dwellings.

Both Giant and Dragons are flat, but expensive.

Glad you’re paying attention!!

Professional Deformation. It’s what you get from my amount of edits on the Wiki.

Arlow

wow, that’s great

thanks a lot! those pics are great!

cicero

Awesome!!

Tibbles

Updated with Mystical City Upgrades 🙂

elinahuisman

This looks amazing @tibbles 🙂

gelat

Is it possible to export all unit info to a flat table like an XLS file? I would love to be able to parse the data files to extract this.

The Mentat

Looks great, Tibbles!

One additional suggestion: I think, the conection between Obsevatory and Grand Palace is not completely clear in the tree. It looks like the Item Forge is needed…

Tibbles

One additional suggestion: I think, the conection between Obsevatory and Grand Palace is not completely clear in the tree. It looks like the Item Forge is needed…

Added an extra line 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.