Please tell me the tigrans would be back!

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Please tell me the tigrans would be back!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  shadowclasper 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Please? I miss them. Even though I didn’t really had the chance to play Shadow Magic that much, I instantly fell in love with them. Please tell me they would be back?

Because if they do, I just bought an ipod and eye of the tiger on itunes and I would play that song the whole time I am playing as the tigrans

Xerberus86

if i remember correctly they wore on the top5 most wanted races for future addons / dlc’s! but it seems undead / necromancer class is higher on the list (yay). but i also would love a new tigran race with these great visuals AoW3 has.

if i remember correctly they wore on the top5 most wanted races for future addons / dlc’s! but it seems undead / necromancer class is higher on the list (yay). but i also would love a new tigran race with these great visuals AoW3 has.

I hope it is official. I mean I really love the tigrans. It is a race rarely seen in fantasy games. I also hope the patch would be released ASAP to balance things out as I am a bit worried playing the game because of the complaints about economy and tier IV spams

thabob79

people complains, it’s a sad state of life

for 1 that complain maybe 9 are playing and find this game f… awesome

Go! forge your own opinion :p

people complains, it’s a sad state of life

for 1 that complain maybe 9 are playing and find this game f… awesome

Go! forge your own opinion :p

Yeah I will see for myself how worse the situation is. Game is fun especially now that I managed to disable the SSAO and it runs smooth.

thabob79

i’m below minimum spec, game is laggy as hell and i still enjoy it

shimmler

I’d say frostlings would be a bigger priority. Why? We have a cold biome and noone to live there. Except dire pengiuins that is.

Leon Feargus

Tigrans like the desert/steppe of course, that is also a rather uninhabited biome I think.

… and where have the Halflings gone???

I’d say frostlings would be a bigger priority. Why? We have a cold biome and noone to live there. Except dire pengiuins that is.

Good point. I mean, only gunther without the ice king? that is a shame!!

But I will prefer Tigrans ASAP if ever they would do it.

Oh my. I just realized what happened to the Frostlings.

The Dire Penguins got them all. They spared no one. Not even the children.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.