Press Release: Age of Wonders III magical locations revealed

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Press Release: Age of Wonders III magical locations revealed

This topic contains 35 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Knight9910 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Flenoom

mell22, русскоязычный форум находится здесь: http://www.ageofwonders.com/forums/forum/%d1%80%d1%83%d1%81%d1%81%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%b5-%d1%81%d0%be%d0%be%d0%b1%d1%89%d0%b5%d1%81%d1%82%d0%b2%d0%be-age-of-wonders-3/
    А в этом разделе форума надо говорить только по-английски, это указано в правилах.

mell22, in this section of the forum you must speak only in English, it is stated in the rules. Russian forum is here:
    http://www.ageofwonders.com/forums/forum/%d1%80%d1%83%d1%81%d1%81%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%b5-%d1%81%d0%be%d0%be%d0%b1%d1%89%d0%b5%d1%81%d1%82%d0%b2%d0%be-age-of-wonders-3/

AwesomeLion

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mell22 wrote:</div>
    Когда уже будет презентация нового класса?

He/she is asking when there will be a presentation of a new class.

Well, It IS November now, Jimmy ;)

Oh yeah! Time for november sneak peak! Give sorcerer! =D

TheSpeaker

Oh yeah! Time for november sneak peak! Give sorcerer! =D

Yes! Sorceror! Give give! 😀

AwesomeLion

Or maybe announce when your going to announce the next time you will announce a class? =D

phillon

Looks amazing! Judging from those screenshots, this will just be incredibly cool, especially with each of these locations being partially uniquely hand crafted and partially procedurally generated (which adds some cool unpredictability to the mix). Very good work Triumph! Can’t wait to explore and claim all these places!

Knight9910

I’ve been looking at these screenshots, trying to see what units I recognize from AoW2 and SM. So far, I’ve got these picked out:

Monster Den:
    The ogres look new, but I do recognize Hell Hounds and Dire Boars, as well as Dwarf Runemasters on the player’s side. Also big wolves. Dire Wolves, maybe?

Golden Ziggurat
    Doesn’t look like anything too exciting here, at least in terms of units. I see Archon Revenants fighting Orcs. I can pick out an Archon Titan, though, fighting some sort of big fat orc giant.

Mana Node
    I see what looks like human mage units here, of course, plus fairies and those Phantasm Warriors from the character sheet dev journal. What’s most exciting to me here though is the serpent. Pretty sure that’s the Great Wyrm unit from the previous games. If so then I hope the player has something pretty tough to take that on…unless those mages are actually summoning it!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.