Problem with Opaque Materials

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Modding and Map Making Problem with Opaque Materials

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eomolch 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eomolch

Hi everyone! I am currently working on a new mod and having some trouble with the unit models I created. Some parts of the models will have a sudden change in brightness when the viewing angle is changed or the unit moves around (which effectively will also change the vewing angle).

Since this is only happening with models that have one of the opaque materials I created I am fairly convinced that they are the source of the glitchy behaviour but I don’t know where exactly the problem lies. So if anyone has experienced something similar to this problem and found a solution to this I’d be very happy to hear about it. Because as of right now this problem ruins my otherwise perfectly looking new creations 🙁

Best regards,
    Eomolch

Eomolch

Ok, I found the problem. I thought glow bloom/emissive wouldn’t work unless there is a glow map set … well, turns out I was wrong!! setting those 2 values to 0 fixed the problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.