[Answered] Problems with Armaggedon and Great Reawakening

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support [Answered] Problems with Armaggedon and Great Reawakening

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  demyan 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

In my latest theocrat Game I stumbled about two issues:

1) I had Armaggedon up and lost two Vassals and one own cities. According two the spell description I should not suffer “City lost”-penalties but I did (Savegame attached).

2) In a major battle I had Great Reawakening up. During the Battle I lost one Exalted who was brought back by the spell. One turn later I won the battle.
    The Result: my exalted was dead for good!
    I was wondering if this could happen because of units reawakened by the spell disappear at the end of the battle? if that is so then it is not in the spell description. (Savegame attached, the exalted was in one stack THaggadir Coalblade)

Best regards and thanks ahead!

Just saw that there is an upload problem. “Exceeding allowed file size” But I just added that savegame?!?

I will try it again with one save per post

mmh

seems like all saves are to big
    I put it on my dropbox.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/neap228t8kygpxs/AAAtZ-ra3UDd1dftnFL-QqLqa?dl=0

Narvek
    Keymaster

Hi Seamus,

1) Just tried it from your save and it didn’t happen. Note that existing modifiers that were applied before Armageddon was cast don’t vanish, could this have been the case, I see your modifier has only 3 turns left so it happened 7 turns before this save.

2) Yes you are right, units Reawakened by that spell only stay until the end of battle. We can see if we can make that clearer.

Best of luck 🙂

demyan

Schouldn’t Resurgency counter death after fight from Great Reawakening?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.