purchasing a hardcopy rether than download

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Off Topic/General Discussion purchasing a hardcopy rether than download

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Narvek 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Don8T

To Triumph Studios;
    I very much enjoyed AOW Shadowmagic, which I purchased as a disk. When the computer I was using it on died, it was certainly convenient to use the disk and game on my new computer. I especially liked being able to play with friends, each taking his turn on the same computer. I did, after a while, think it would be nice to have some additional options which would give the game greater depth and complexity.
    AOW 3 seems to fit the bill perfectly. Alas upon looking where I could purchase the disk, or thumbdrive, for it, I was disappointed to find it comes only in a downloadable version. I want something tangible in my hands – NOT a download. I don’t buy downloads. Too bad. Oh well, I’ll just forgo the game.
    Let me know if you guys decide to sell hard copies of it.

Narvek
    Keymaster

Hi Don8T,

There has been a disc version, but not in the US. You might find it on European seller sites like amazon.co.uk.
    However, our partners for physical distribution have decided to steamwrap the game, so DRM-free versions (not sure if important to you) can only be bought from GoG.

Hope this helps you, best of luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.