[Following] Regifting Independents

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Update v1.5 – Open Beta Bugs [Following] Regifting Independents

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eddycted 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ghevd

I had a roaming stack of monsters from a den take a empty fort and the nearby prebuilt watchtower.

When I moved in and retook the fort the same stack of monsters touched the watchtower again and it was given back to me. My flag appeared on it and when I touched it the next turn it didn’t say I captured it. The watchtower was in the influence of the fort at the time it happened. When the monsters touched the watchtower the second time and my flag appeared on it there was still no message about capturing an undefended structure.

Sorry I don’t have the save and I wasn’t in debug mode 🙁

I’m playing on steam/ windows with the latest 1.5.2(?) beta build

Eddycted

Hey Ghevd, thanks for reporting.

If I understand correctly, the watchtower was in the domain of your fort? If so, you will automatically reclaim it once there are no more units on it (and as long as you have the fort, of course). If that is what happened, it is not a bug. 🙂

Please let me know if I didn’t understand correctly and something else was going on!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.