returning question

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions returning question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stormwind 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tehsmooth

hi, recently returned to aow3 and i see they have added modding tools now i am not into doing that kind of things but other people are – is there a way i can download these things? put them in a folder? how does it work? some help plz 😀

I use steam so I’m not sure how it works for GOG users. With steam you dl it from the steam modding community which can be accessed by your steam client. If you’re lazy, just click on the “The age of modding has begun!” news on the right side of the page, and it has links that’ll take you there.
    Apart from that, I think you download files and copy the content to your AOW3 file, not sure, have to ask someone who’s done it to be sure.

Tombles
    Keymaster

The mod if packed into a TAF file. Just take the TAF file and place it here:

My Documents\My Games\AoW3\UserContent

When you start the launcher, it will automatically unpack the file for you ready to go.

Stormwind

Also, you decide from the launcher under “User content” which mods you want to use for that session. Just check them off!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.