[WIP] Saving game and then surrendering the same turn saves the surrender

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support [WIP] Saving game and then surrendering the same turn saves the surrender

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  melkathi 8 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Fanboi1234

As title. I saved the game, and after doing so surrendered to see the powergraphs (which I feel should be available while playing, but I digress). When I went to load the saved game (not the autosave) it loaded up and showed that I’d surrendered. That sucks – the game is gone now. I should think it’s not intentional?

Hey Fanboi,
    I will look in to that issue.
    Thank you for reporting!

Kind regards,
    Pieter

Dear Fanboi,

I have tried to reproduce this but I did not have any succes.
    Do you still have this issue?

Sincerely,
    Pieter

Fanboi1234

Just tried it, and nope, game loaded fine. I wonder if this had to do with the original release version (since I’m on 1.09 now). Regardless, thanks for taking the time to look into it!

Mourioche

“Save game” always use some time, are you sure you’ve see the message “game saved” before you surrender ?
    Perhaps here something depends on the computer and how quick it can “save” (Perhaps save game are compressed ?) ?

And, if you “save” and then “surrender” without leaving the menu where are buttons “save” and “surrender”, what append ?

melkathi

There is something odd with what information savegames are saving.
    Could be a related issue to the one I reported a while back about savegames affecting the AI movement for the rest of the turn.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.