Search players for online tournament (not pbem)

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Search players for online tournament (not pbem)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 226 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  bf_markymark 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 227 total)
  • Author

Griffith

Is it bug of vanilla game or my mod?

both

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Griffith.

Zaskow

both

I see. I’ll try to fix it. In editor Magical structures looks fine.

Griffith

In editor Magical structures looks fine.

I think the magical structures skill has property “has arcane study skill” that should be removed.

Zaskow

I think the magical structures skill has property “has arcane study skill” that should be removed.

Bingo! 🙂

Zaskow

Fixed in Tournament Edition.
    If you know more bugs in vanilla game you should post them. It’s very easy to fix in most cases.

bf_markymark

do not know about mod.

Maybe this poll will help:
    http://www.the-battlefield.com/aow3/index.php?page=bf_poll&pollnumber=6

Please say easy no or yes. I’m neutral because i have not used this mod. Maybe next time.

bf_markymark

We have now 4 votes for the mod, and one for no.

Please use the poll: http://www.the-battlefield.com/aow3/index.php?page=bf_poll&pollnumber=6

And we are running well, but 4 games are still open:

Azazir – masterboja
    Deckdisz – Bernkastel
    Castaneda – MARKYMARK
    Lightform – Tussell

We will use a week more to finish this games. And when finishes, please Report it, it is not difficult. And it is nice to view the savegame.

bf_markymark

by the way. When the first round is still open (and round 2 of looser bracket too). It is still possible to join the tournament!

Hiliadan

Yes, if you’re interested, you can still say so here and join the tournament because there are still free slots available (players have been given wildcards)!

We have now 4 votes for the mod, and one for no.

Should we update the rules, and make the mod the standard?

bf_markymark

5/28 are less. Maybe waiting a week (when all round1 games are finished). Then we can decide.

Makes sense.

Techno

Guys, i think it is time to DQ players who slows down tourney progress (Deckdisz/Bernkastel)

@ Techno, we’re working on it!

bf_markymark

Next Round just started, Bernkastel has written, he will go out.
    One game is played from Techno.

I think we Need still 2 weeks and maybe some Players are going inactive again.
    Will see….some in Loser Bracket will get a free round.

Next Round just started, Bernkastel has written, he will go out.
    One game is played from Techno.

I think we Need still 2 weeks and maybe some Players are going inactive again.
    Will see….some in Loser Bracket will get a free round.

Ahh good, I was about to vote we kick someone.

bf_markymark

yes, will be hard tournament, some Players seems to be inactive.
    Trouble with the masterboja and Fakir_Faler Game, they can not connect.

Think, secial in loser bracket some Players will go inactive.
    Hunter has asked to me if he can go out, have replied, the second is free, and when the third round will played, i can not say.

Think we will get some Players inactive soon:
    Bernkastel (he is out too), Hunter, Fokrul and in the winner bracket i see a Problem with Stone Skin, he has not more replied me since two weeks.

So we can give places with free round too, when a match can not played.
    But we Need a judgement decision.

Techno

yes, will be hard tournament, some Players seems to be inactive.
    Trouble with the masterboja and Fakir_Faler Game, they can not connect.

Me or someone else may host a game for them,start in UG and then ruin city, or just miss turns.

Think we will get some Players inactive soon:

Think that judges should be just more agrassive, if player havent played his game in a week and leave any massages here or on battlefield – DQ without negotiation.

bf_markymark

Techno, we give all. But every players have to be active. every has to help and try to find solutions. Use steam/gameblog on bf/scheduler on bf to make it possible!

After a week more than 50% of the games are not played?
    So we need a week more, see no chance. But deadline is sunday. think then we can get 80%played, and this is enough for next round.

Maybe after round 5, a week per round is possible, but now, we are busied to get the games….

Me or someone else may host a game for them,start in UG and then ruin city, or just miss turns.

Problem was different time zones, but they managed to get a game. Fakir lost.

bf_markymark

Next timezone Problem is Earl vs Lightform.

I try to talk with steam.

Have seen, we have two Players more in participants lists. Will contact this Players, if they have really interest and when yes, they can Play this Week a game in loser bracket.

OK find me on Steam :).

bf_markymark

Lightform seem to be offline in general.

Have someone contact with $eer…i try to catch Players in steam, but i have not seen him. Same with Opponent StoneSkin.

Castaneda

Lightform is online a lot. I you wish I can ask him…..

bf_markymark

will be great:-) maybe i’m online in steam in false times.

Try to ask him about Weekend, earl can Play on Weekend. Maybe trying 12:00 pm german time on saturday or sunday….

Castaneda

Ill ask him, but have in mind, that he is in New Zealand, so 12hrs ahead of german time. In my experience the best time to play with him is between 8-11pm german time, maybe you can pass that info on to earl….

bf_markymark

SeeR

Sorry for the delay on my game vs Azz

we are in the middle of our state over 35 championships for Soccer right now.
    I know Techno anxiously awaits his next opponent.

and yes his preferred play time is at 07:00 my time makes it a bit difficult , but I hope we can complete the game soon. ( if I lose my soccer I will have much more time )

bf_markymark

In the third round only games in winner bracket were played +2 games in loser bracke.

Hope when some inactive Player will disappear in next round, the tournament will be faster (maybe with round 5 or 6 we can Change to one week per round).

Tarskon vs LCK will be used with random Generator for winner, think both Players are inactiv now, but still hoping for going active again.

fakir_Faler

it is time to open the top half of the tournament bracket

By this time there were held all games:

DreadReapr – AbedNego – 1:0
    Techno – Azazir – 1:0

the final result I do not know

Now the main games only in the lose-braket

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 227 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.