[FIXED] Settler stuck at 2 movement points

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support [FIXED] Settler stuck at 2 movement points

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  melkathi 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

melkathi

Playing the third Elven Campaign mission I was very happy when, early on, I managed to convert an enemy settler (not that there is anywhere to settle initially). I had him slowly follow my army, but at some point I realised that I hadn’t moved it for a while. So I checked and noticed it is no longer regenerating its movement points on new turns, stuck in the swamp at 2 movement. I guess they have been trying to change a wheel or something, but it has been sitting there for ages πŸ˜‰

edit: couldn’t upload the savegame as it is 732KB. Sending that with an email.

Thanks Melkathi, I have received your save file πŸ˜‰

melkathi

I just checked. I have another savegame 10 turns earlier (turn 14) where the settler is already bugged. If you need that as well: let me know.

Ok, good find πŸ˜‰ you converted the unit while he had “Paralyzed with Fear” property.
    This ability should be removed when you convert him because now he’s still feared πŸ˜€

Poor settlers πŸ™

melkathi

So now I have a band of goblins living in ox-drawn wagons. Far in the future (AoW4) they will have split from normal goblin society and created their own cultural identity – and noone will remember that they were forced into it by circumstance and not choice.

melkathi

Just as an update:

Researching Advanced Logistics reduces movement cost on roads enough so that by building a road underneath the settler it can now move even with 2 movement points πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.