[Answered] Shadowborn Tech Tree

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Update v1.5 – Open Beta [Answered] Shadowborn Tech Tree

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  atahuu 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gaslov

I have now started three different games with Shadowborn master, and each time the only shadowborn skill to show up in my tech tree is Mab’s Boon. This is a tier IV skill that’s consistently been picked over the other (more useful) lower tier skills. Is this working as intended?

Narvek
    Keymaster

Since it’s sort of random what appears when, it’s quite possible you just had bad luck.
    We have no reason to assume it’s not working as intended, 3 is too small a number to really start suspecting bugs I’m afraid.

Fenraellis

Gaslov, don’t forget that Mab’s Boon is an Empire Upgrade, and the rest of the Shadowborn skills are Global Spells and Combat Spells, making them roll in different sections of the research book.

atahuu

it’s quite possible you just had bad luck.
    We have no reason to assume it’s not working as intended, 3 is too small a number to really start suspecting bugs I’m afraid.

GuL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.