Steam Uploading Issues (again)

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Modding and Map Making Steam Uploading Issues (again)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gloweye 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Eomolch

Hi fellow modders, does anybody else currently have problems updating their mods on steam? Whenever I try to update one of my mods I will get an Error message saying the file couldn’t be uploaded to steam at the moment. I already tried with and without open beta (and just to be sure with that ‘previous_1.73’ option in the list) but the result is always the same. This has already been the case now for around 3 weeks and I just didn’t report this earlier since my internet was very unstable during that time and I didn’t want to blame steam yet …

Therefore I’d really apreciate it if someone else could test, if updating mods on steam still works or if it is just my personal problem.

Best regards, Eomolch

Thariorn

Afaik you have to change the mod Preview picture in the package Manager

Eomolch

Hi Thariorn, not sure what exactly you mean, but I just tried it out and replaced the image with another one and still got the same error message. 🙁

Gloweye

Something like this topic?

Can't update my mod

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.