[SOLVED/WIP] Strong Will applied when entangling?

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support [SOLVED/WIP] Strong Will applied when entangling?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MarciaVB 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ZombieEater

I was fighting a neutral Fellhorse (FH) in a creation node, which bestows Blessed. My hero tried to entangle the FH. The mouse over before using the entangle skill showed “Strong Will (SW) 1 turn”. When I used the skill I got a fly-out showing the same and no effect, not entangled or movement reduction.

I don’t know what this stuff about SW means, because a) the FH doesn’t have it, and b) it doesn’t come into play when entangling.

I did use a Convert skill on another FH a turn earlier, and got the same thing, “Strong Will” out of nowhere. Here, SW might have applied, but again, I don’t see where it was coming from on the FH.

Bug or am I missing something?

ZombieEater

Nevermind, I mistook the Break Control for the Entangle icon. Maybe because they are the same very similar? 🙂 Anyway, my mistake.

MarciaVB

Hi ZombieEater,

We already have a case to change the icon of Break Control, because this is indeed confusing. Will be fixed!

Have fun with the game! 😉

Taykor

“Break control” applies fake “Strong will” buff on mind control immune enemies. Will that be fixed?

MarciaVB

Hi Taykor,

What do you mean by fake? The ability uses Strong Will to break the mind control, so it is not (or shouldn’t be) fake. The only thing that will be changed is the icon and maybe the description to make it more clear.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.