Structures and Rewards Balance Discussion

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Balance Suggestions Structures and Rewards Balance Discussion

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  decoy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

decoy

This is a Discussion of Structures and Rewards.

I will be slowly building the stats for Structures and Rewards in this spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OvAHmELnHjLuyrKTDEtWAQpNIsJpj76WnQjDobzJ1EM/edit#gid=997885741

decoy

My first request for a change is that Ceremonial Elf Guard Spear and Vicious Short Sword be different. They both have the same stats on the item.

Ceremonial Elf Guard Spear could be changed to give first strike

decoy

Just took a look at the items again and here is a list of changes that came to mind.

Thief’s Cowl add +1 def
    Cowl of the Eleemosynary move to strong
    Battle Crown of Kings move to legendary
    Crystal Crown of Remote Sensing move to legendary
    Great Steel War Helm move to legendary or remove lessned vision
    Silver Skullcap of the Moon move to legendary worse head item compared to Bronze Barbute of the Sun
    Locket of Lost Love move to strong
    Mesmerizing Necklace move to strong
    Darkbringer Gemstone move to common
    Green Ring of Free Passage move to strong
    Vorsar’s Shoes of Merit lower blight weakness too much of a liability
    Buckler of the King’s Guard move to epic
    Rusty Disk of Defense buff this item it has the exact stats as Shield of the Tribal Warrior
    Serious Shield of Austerity buff this item it has the exact stats as Wooden Shield of Spiritual Faith
    Mystic Archer’s Bane move to epic
    Shining Shield of Reflection move to legendary
    Dragor’s Swordcatcher and Smooth Shield of the Wayward Clans have the same stats should remake one of these items
    Robust Square Blocking Shield and Stone Dwarf Guard have the same stats should remake one of these items
    torso slots need some common items
    Mundane Traveler’s Cloak of Divine Joy move to epic
    Robes of the Ancient Priest move to legendary
    Solid Chainmail of Heroes and Thick Iron Breastplate have the same stats should remake one of these items
    Obsidian Armor of the Black Knight might need a nerf
    Heavy Crossbow allow these to drop
    Holy Symbol allow these to drop
    Lightning Wand allow these to drop
    Nefarious Blowpipe allow these to drop
    Oakbranch Bow allow these to drop
    Prototype Rifle allow these to drop
    Shortbow of the Thieving Ackster move to strong
    Constricting Net of the Human Spider and Snatchpurse of Kobold Design have the same stats should remake one of these items
    Siren’s Musical Box move to epic
    Mask of Urrath move to strong
    Karissa’s Perfume and Siren’s Musical Box have the same stats should remake one of these items

jb

Thief Cowl = +1 vision underground?

It would be nice to disable the thief cowl from the reward list if the map doesn’t have underground.

decoy

Yeah the Thief Cowl is the UG vision item. I hate that thing so much I wish it was removed but at the same time I understand that things like these also exist to make you feel great when you get something good.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.