Suggestion: Corrupted Inn

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Suggestion: Corrupted Inn

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Crivvens 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

SiaFu

As the title says, currently Necromancers receive no benefit from the Inn and can’t use Corrupt Source to convert the happiness bonus to anything useful. Could it be included in the target list as well?

As with other corrupted treasure sites, the reverse would be Cleanse the Land, which could be put on the Forbidden Sanctum roster (so not all sanctums are of Secret/Destruction orders dabbling in elemental spheres).

A mana bonus would be welcome or, seeing the recent Dwarf Racial Governance change for City walls, a production bonus would be great.
    And it wouldn’t even have to change the recruit roster to undead/Necromancer units (Hint, Hint).

So what do you say to a Shady Cultist Inn?

SpiritSeeker

or perhaps, a Haunted Inn?

Hieronymous

“Come on down to the Shady Cultist Inn, where the food is people, and the ale is also people.”

(seriously though, +1, would be nice if it did something for Necro)

ExNihil

+1 for Haunted Inn idea

quo

You could make it like reverse Haste Berries. When a living army passes over it (or maybe within a hex) it loses all MP for the turn, trapped in the TwwIIIIliiiiIIIgggT ZoooOOOnnnNNee.

<ahem>

Ultimatum

I like the idea of haunted inn,for a name how about ‘Inn of ill spirits?’

Stormwind

I like it. But prefer it be something that needs a conversion spell, piggybacking off the current corrupt spell.

Yigg

You can check out any time you like, but you can Never leave.

SpiritSeeker

We’ve got all the spirits you’ll ever need!

Perhaps a nice benefit would be that undead units in a city with a haunted inn will receive some free xp every turn. Practice their haunting skills…
    Like, 3 XP per turn or something, perhaps no higher than silver medal?

+1 to Haunted Inn

+1

Lykus

+1

SiaFu

I like it. But prefer it be something that needs a conversion spell, piggybacking off the current corrupt spell.

The suggestion already is to add the Inn to the list of possible targets of Corrupt Source as it otherwise provides no bonus for undead cities. And for the corrupted Inn to be restorable back into a regular Inn by Cleanse the Land.

I’m glad others support the idea. Let’s hope the dev’s do too.

Crivvens

I would be very interested in this Haunted Inn.

Also corrupted melons would be nice

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.