[Suggestion] Cosmic Happening: Rise of the Allfather

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Update v1.5 – Open Beta General Feedback [Suggestion] Cosmic Happening: Rise of the Allfather

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NuMetal 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ravenholme

Hey everyone,

I’ve just loaded up the AoW3 1.5 beta and, as I did with the 1.4 beta, the first thing I am doing is delving into the ToW to get little sneaky-peeks at the expansion content that is referenced in it.

One such thing is the Cosmic Events/Happenings – you can find a list of them all in there.

I want to suggest that this particular one, Rise of the Allfather, be renamed to Light of the Allfather. The “Rise of the X” is reserved (other than this abberation) for events that cause several enemy stacks to spawn, lead by a hero – This one simply gives a buff to all good-aligned troops in TC. Combined with the icon it has, I think “Light of the Allfather” sounds thematically better.

NuMetal

+1 from me!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.