Suggestion for sending messages in diplomatic screen

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Suggestion for sending messages in diplomatic screen

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sirrkas 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sirrkas

I would like to hear your opinions about the following topic/request of mine. I also created a steamhubtopic about it.

I am missing something I really enjoyed in AoW3 SM. There the players were able to send each other messages with the image of their leader. Now I was wondering, if the devs could implement it again, I have noticed the chat, but the emblems seem a bit impersonal to me and is unhandy in my opinion for the use, I am imagining.

Since me and my friends, I want to play with AoW 3 are all roleplayers, I would like to know, if a messagesystem like in AoW3 SM is possible or planned. The message could look like the messages you get in the campaignmissions.

With a system like that, it would be easier to send some roleplaytexts like the following:

Good elven theocrat, allianceoffer:

The allfather has send me to purify the population of this lands. Let us fullfill his will together and share the burden.

Evil draconian warlord, declaring war:

Your people has slaughtered our childs and broke our eggs in the past. Now is our time come, to take revenge! Our claws will tear you humans appart and our breath will set your cities on fire! The ruins shall remain as tombstones of your kind and be memorials to other races, not to attract our wrath!

Sidenote: I hope the roleplaytextes sound nice, not sure if I allways found fitting english words.

Sirrkas

I forgot the Link to the steamhub and can´t edit it as it seems:
    Steamhubdiscussion

Sirrkas

I forgot the Link to the steamhub and can´t edit it as it seems:<br>
    Steamhubdiscussion

I created it in the wrong hub and made a new one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.