[Suggestion] Underground and Water Seals

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions [Suggestion] Underground and Water Seals

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Capirex 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ephafn

I’m currently in a SP game about to win with a seal victory, which made me think of the locations of the seals of power, since they all are on the surface and on dry land in that game (and all the previous ones I remember).

First: is it possible to have seals underground in a random map? If so, is there any reason?

Second: I believe that it should be possible for seals to be added in the sea (although that would require new art assets for the battleground). This would provide a huge reason to fight over the sea, as seals are already a very good reason to fight over land.

Gloweye

They can occur underground, though there might be requirements like players starting underground and stuff like that. Don’t know exactly, but something like that.

Thariorn

Second: I believe that it should be possible for seals to be added in the sea (although that would require new art assets for the battleground). This would provide a huge reason to fight over the sea, as seals are already a very good reason to fight over land.

Hmm, something like a submerged Seal?
    As in, the piece of land on which the Seal rested was flooded?

Capirex

Cool suggestion, i second this. Would make the water part of the map strategically more important.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.