Summon Phoenix and Paragon

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Summon Phoenix and Paragon

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ericridge 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Aennor

Well, just had good luck with taking summon Phoenix (completed Sage on turn 33), 3 turns later I’ve summoned it and completed Paragon. The Phoenix received paragon passive that gives +1 def and res, +10 hp aaaand…Resurgence. Resurgence to a Phoenix, bah, what a nonsence :D. Seriously, if I knew that, I’d summon Horned God or found a dwelling or did something else to obtain t4 without it. Well, what’s done is done, so I don’t mind; just want to mention that weird situation can happen 😀

Ericridge

Damn it how dare you complain about first world problems when I’ve yet to get a summon phoenix spell when I get summon kobolds all the time! ><

Althea

I second that. More than ten times i got sage, i only got phoenix once. Then when i got Tier 6 secret spell, it’s always true resurrect over and over instead of summon phoenix.

It’s really odd, both summon phoenix and true resurrect is the only tier 6 secret spells, yet most of the time i got true resurrect, not that true resurrect is worse than summon phoenix, it’s just weird.

Aennor

Damn it how dare you complain about first world problems when I’ve yet to get a summon phoenix spell when I get summon kobolds all the time! ><

I’ve yet to see Dire Pinguin spell 😀 (just for lulz)

I second that. More than ten times i got sage, i only got phoenix once. Then when i got Tier 6 secret spell, it’s always true resurrect over and over instead of summon phoenix.

It’s really odd, both summon phoenix and true resurrect is the only tier 6 secret spells, yet most of the time i got true resurrect, not that true resurrect is worse than summon phoenix, it’s just weird.

Well, you can end up without t6 spells at all, like Mass Bless + Mass Curse (one time had that) or Shock Missle and great Immolation (that happened too). In any case it’s weird, despite the thing based on RNG.

Ericridge

I’ve seen dire penquins too. Sold it for 400 gold.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.