[NOTED] Taming of the Great Khan Spelling issues

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support Scenario Specific Issues [NOTED] Taming of the Great Khan Spelling issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MarciaVB 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ravenholme

Recently I’ve been playing through the Taming of the Great Khan (Actually have both a singleplayer and multiplayer game running on it), and the scenario works great, but there is a minor issue with the English on one of the objectives that you get several turns in (Should be an easy fix)

The objective to the East, in the Desert, is mislabeled as “Dessert” a couple of times in the objective text. A little bewilderingly so, as it is also correctly referenced as “Desert” once.

This spawned lots of jokes about the Khan wanting to have his dessert and eat it with the friend I’m playing it with, but obviously isn’t a hugely glaring technical issue, just thought you guys would like to be aware of it.

MarciaVB

Haha, of course this is just the Great Khan wanting his dessert! 😀

I’ll make a case for this, thanks for reporting 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.