Terraform under structure tiles

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Terraform under structure tiles

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  wapamingo 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Gehanii

Probably way down on the list, but it does bug the **** out of OCD to have a city surrounding by beautiful lush forests or desolate wastelands and the city tiles themselves are swamps or whatever was there before the settlement. I’ve gone so far as to dispatch pioneers ahead of the settlers to plop down a fortress solely so I could terraform the prospective city settlement site (yeah, OCD kinda suxxors sometimes… 🙂 )

If terraforming could target the tiles underlying structure features, that’d be great! (E.g., not just cities, but fortresses, watch towers, inns, what-have-you.)

My very small $0.02. 🙂

Ericridge

I experienced the same problem too xD

Azghall

Not only that but hold [KEY] to terraform, so i don’t have to destroy my mouse when playing with terrain to my advantage.

Kaiosama TLJ

+1 to this.

I can terraform Wetlands on structures with Water Mastery but it would also be good if I had the choice to do that without having to spend casting points.

Marcus

Would be nice, but probably not the 1st thing to do on their list (:

Sir Bob

I’m 100% in agreement on this!

Aennor

Yeah, that should be nice addition

MuadDib

/signed

wapamingo

agreed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.