the army of the forum

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions the army of the forum

This topic contains 108 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  overlorddarkslash 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 109 total)
  • Author

lelouch107

Whatever fairy remains after Charlatan and Tibbles claims : ) At least I’m not the only one who loves the fairies.

Whatever fairy remains after Charlatan and Tibbles claims : ) At least I’m not the only one who loves the fairies

whatever fairy you want Lord Lelouch107 vi Britannia, it is about the unit you want and it doesn’t matter if someone else picked the unit already.

kwibus

Great Overlord,

Nice idea so I’ll add my most feared enemy: a Dread Reaper, if nobody mentioned it before though.

Since I’m an builder I hate those creeps Invoking Death on my Champion lvl 5 King Serpent or lvl 14 Hero 😉

Great Overlord,
    Nice idea so I’ll add my most feared enemy: a Dread Reaper, if nobody mentioned it before though.
    Since I’m an builder I hate those creeps Invoking Death on my Champion lvl 5 King Serpent or lvl 14 Hero

how much I want to give you a dread reaper Lord Kwibus, I wouldn’t be able to get one (MCI) so could you pick another unit?

Nerdfish

Hey Darkslash:
    I am a Dreadnought, ALL of my units are immune to mind control ><.
    You will have to settle for a hero with a gun.

Hey Darkslash:
    I am a Dreadnought, ALL of my units are immune to mind control ><.
    You will have to settle for a hero with a gun.

eh eh eh, Overlord Darkslash. Lord Nerdfish

And you want a dreadnaught hero with a gun? deal. any specs you want him/her speced in?

LordCameron

nd the human knight would rid with pride as last unit for the second battalion Lord Cameron.

I thank you Overlord Darkslash.

Also I admit I was very curious if you would say Lord Cameron or Lord Lord Cameron.

NINJEW

A Seekered Cannon is the best unit of all

Sopel421

One Frost Giant on the frontline please! Hammer time.

lelouch107

Hmmm…then in that case I may have to wish to join as a second nightshade : ) Fairies always need world domination companions afterall : p

llfoso

A Seekered Cannon is the best unit of all

Ah, but how would he take control of one?

Lykus

Since the most awesome of all creatures the obsidian wyvern is to powerful to be controlled by a mortal soul i shall challenge you to use its inferior cousin the frost wyvern and yu shall name him Fry.

NINJEW

Ah, but how would he take control of one?

a good question. i change my answer to an Orc Warbreed then.

I thank you Overlord Darkslash.
    Also I admit I was very curious if you would say Lord Cameron or Lord Lord Cameron.

I was also pondering on that point, but after some thinking I decided to use your already existing Lord.

One Frost Giant on the frontline please! Hammer time.

He will join the 3th division Lord Sopel421.

Hmmm…then in that case I may have to wish to join as a second nightshade : ) Fairies always need world domination companions afterall : p

then the 3th division has 2 nightshades to command.

Since the most awesome of all creatures the obsidian wyvern is to powerful to be controlled by a mortal soul i shall challenge you to use its inferior cousin the frost wyvern and yu shall name him Fry.

It is to bad that the leader that is going to collect this army is an mortal, so the frost wyvern Named Fry would be part of the 3th division.

a good question. i change my answer to an Orc Warbreed then.

the orc warbreed will join Lord ninjew

Dr_K

A Theocrat’s army is incomplete without a Shrine of Smiting, no matter how poorly the other units for the stack have been chosen.

Gloweye

A Theocrat’s army is incomplete without a Shrine of Smiting, no matter how poorly the other units for the stack have been chosen.

Nightshades are immune for Divine Vengeance(due to immunity to all elements), so it could be worse.

a Shrine of smiting as first unit for the fourth division Lord Dr_k

SiaFu

Tough choice- there are so many great units!

If Dwelling units are in, I’d go for a Naga Matriarch (even though I find them more effective with a Sorcerer leader).
    I’d just ask you to get her Order of Healing and keep any converts she charms around as her Queen’s guard.

Judging by the Firstborn, if MCI racial units are OK (and Mystical city upgrades can be set up in the editor) – then my 2nd choice would be a Tigran Sphinx with the Mercenary camp bonus and both relevant military Tigran racial upgrades (III and V). That is, if you can’t find a Naga Dwelling.

Happy hunting.

I just can’t wait till some joker chooses a Settler…

Tough choice- there are so many great units!
    If Dwelling units are in, I’d go for a Naga Matriarch (even though I find them more effective with a Sorcerer leader).
    I’d just ask you to get her Order of Healing and keep any converts she charms around as her Queen’s guard.
    Judging by the Firstborn, if MCI racial units are OK (and Mystical city upgrades can be set up in the editor) – then my 2nd choice would be a Tigran Sphinx with the Mercenary camp bonus and both relevant military Tigran racial upgrades (III and V). That is, if you can’t find a Naga Dwelling.
    Happy hunting.
    I just can’t wait till some joker chooses a Settler…

A Naga Matriarch with a complete squardron of charmed units? so she will be a complete battalion on her own? coming right up she will be the 4th battalion. Lord SiaFu

and this will all be collected in a random generated map without editor (I see that as cheating and defeats the purpose of this community event). I do think I the AI on lord to give me a bit more time to collect the units from them (empire and king is far to fast with spamming 1 type of unit)

also if someone want to be represented by a settler be my guest, I personally did use settles a few times in city defend to act as makeshift gate.

Nerdfish

And you want a dreadnaught hero with a gun? deal. any specs you want him/her speced in?

Nope, a Sorcerer with a gun, with lots of inflict, high ranged damaged, and self-buff.

Nope, a Sorcerer with a gun, with lots of inflict, high ranged damaged, and self-buff.

good enough. will be fixed

You will dearly need a yeti! Just in case you need to figth in icy mountains. 🙂

You will dearly need a yeti! Just in case you need to figth in icy mountains.

A Yeti for Lord Seamus the Bold, he will the first soldier of division 5

SaintTodd

If you’re rolling as a Theocrat, I wanna be a Crusader (human). Cause going into a battle without a big shield seems crazy to me.

If you’re rolling as a Theocrat, I wanna be a Crusader (human). Cause going into a battle without a big shield seems crazy to me.

Ok Lord SaintTodd, a human crusader it is to be the second unit of the 5th Division.

Lords, you have to excuse me but I will bump this topic a few times until the deadline add the end of this week to give as many Lords as possible the opportunity to join in. the deadline is next Friday so if you want to participate in the army you should conscript this week.

don’t be shy and bring your favorite unit to this fight

NINJEW

is a change of request possible? if so, i’d rather have dreadnought properly represented. a goblin engineer, please!

is a change of request possible? if so, i’d rather have dreadnought properly represented. a goblin engineer, please!

no problem, you have until Friday to make a final decision.

quo

My selection is a Deathbringer, any race. You’ll need a Theocrat or Necro hero with control undead to grab her.

My selection is a Deathbringer, any race. You’ll need a Theocrat or Necro hero with control undead to grab her.

I know how to enslave the undead Lord Quo, we are talking about the genius of darkness, the magnificent overlord Darkslash here. still I appreciate your time to write down the advice.

ill make sure you get a deathbringer whom will join the fourth division

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.