The Third Age of Wonders Dawns TODAY 6pm CET / 9am PST

Weโ€™ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions The Third Age of Wonders Dawns TODAY 6pm CET / 9am PST

This topic contains 16 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  phillon 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Thierry
    Participant

Many questions have come to us asking for to the exact dawn of the Third Age of Wonders. ย The Seers here in Delft, the Netherworld, project this jubil
    [See the full post at: The Third Age of Wonders Dawns TODAY 6pm CET / 9am PST]

Fizzbitch

I’ve waited for 10 years, BUT I JUST CAN’T STAND THESE LAST HOURS! Le sigh. -_-

*continues watching Aow let’s plays*

Quinthelas

Indeed the last few hours are the worst for waiting for a great game.

xXanatoSx

soon

I need to go and buy it still. Waiting to get out of work! :<

Kat

Almost, almost!

I hope I won’t get my car crashed when heading back from work…

NOGARUKA

๐Ÿ™‚

Rodor

“Delft, the Netherworld” (c)

It sounds cool. The Game from the Netherworld, booh! ๐Ÿ™‚

furyousd

this totally sucks cause i still cant play the game 4 another 3-4 hours and the 31st of march is over 4 me i half an hour ๐Ÿ™ y do we aussies get the short end of the straw just because we are GMT+10 i hate having to wait even longer 4 a game that is advertised 4 release on a date but because of timezone differences i have to wait another day b4 i can play it ๐Ÿ™ we aussies sure do get april fooled lol

Bwe

I just can’t watch any more let’s play videos… I’ll have a nap instead to prepare for a night full of city combat ๐Ÿ˜€

Draxynnic

I just automatically convert any date from Europe or the US to the day afterwards. It’s not that we’re discriminated against, it’s that they’re genuinely releasing worldwide simultaneously and they’re not giving us a special dispensation to get it early.

Believe me, though, it’s still a darned sight better than a decade ago when it was common for the big releases to not get to Australia until a month after Europe and NA gets it. Now we get it at the same time everyone else does, it’s just that that time happens to be early in the morning after the advertised date.

Merkraad

There will be rejoicing indeed!!!! HOORAYYYY!!! THE day is here :)) =D ๐Ÿ™‚

rohirrimelf

This site needs some more cute cats. And soon should hurry up.

PS: i give up. Cant place a picture the way i want to.

Attachments:

rohirrimelf

Wow age of wonders is the best sold game on steam at the moment.

We have reached the first place guys:)

Sleet

Here we go…
    Thanks for all the hard work DEVs! It has been a long ride since AOWSM. Look forward to doing battle in AOWIII!

Matroskin

When will be the mac version available?

Jordos69

WOW, I have downloaded it succesfully and already burned the CD with awesome soundtracks. Thank you very much guys!!!!. What a great game.

PET JE AF VOOR JULLIE!!!!

ERG BEDANKT:)

phillon

Congratualtions guys! Much rejoicing indeed for our beloved Age of Wonders returns!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.