Things That Excite Me

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Things That Excite Me

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Calmar 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Personally, I am looking forward to finding out more and more about this game as it develops, and so far have a good opinion of EVERYTHING that is being done.

That is my personal opinion on the matter, but some notable things to me would be the capacity to truly customize your empire as you build it up from something small. Sure, people may complain about the notion of the Undead having Archon-esque units, or the Elves having Steam Engines, but my opinion is that if you don’t like those combinations, don’t play those combinations. That’s the beauty of it, it’s just an option that you may or may not decide to use πŸ™‚

So I am curious as to what excites other people the most about this game, as I have already seen too many threads complaining about this or that when nothing is set in stone. People need to remember that a lot of these things are just placeholders an are susceptible to change in the final release πŸ™‚

So, what’s got you folks revved up for Age of Wonders 3? :3

If I can pick just one things…

New leader classes.

But it us a tough tough question to answer, considering most of us are rabid fans of AoW….

My girlfriend.

Tomipapa

New classes, units the awesome graphics and art. Oh and the music ofcourse. Ok nearly everything πŸ˜€

TheDio

I second tomipapa. I’m also looking forward for a bit better exploration too πŸ˜€

Symphonic

Just the fact of a new old AoW. πŸ˜‰ And I actually don’t need any more classes or races, but I always loved the diversity of units and building.

@Zamina Mina Zangalewa: Yes, yes and more yes! Class leaders look so good to me and I cannot wait to find out more about how they work ^^

@Bart Youknowwho: Oh you πŸ˜‰

@tomipapa: Agreed on every point ^^

@thedio: Better exploration would be fantastic, can’t wait to see what implementations they have within the game :3

@symphonic: It does look very old school to me so far, just with new technology, so fingers crossed that’s what we get :3

Calmar

Exciting new features on one hand and a greater closeness to the atmosphere of AoW1 than the second game(s) on the other. It seems the races count (instead of being mere tools of a wizard’s schemes).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.